• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Top Ten Animes.

Love Hina Fan

December Third...
No particular order

1.Gundam Seed
2.Inuyasha
3.Azumanga Daioh
4.Rurouni Kenshin
5../hack Legend of Twilight
6.Kaleido Star
7../hack Sign
8.Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
9.Love Hina
10.Full Metal Alchemist

Last edited:
X

Xkraid

No order:

01: dragonball z
02: dragonball gt
03: dragonball
04: Yu-Gi-Oh!
05: Poke'mon
06: Megaman: NT Warriors
07: Duel Masters
08: Ultimate Muscle (Im sure its Anime)
09: Sonic X
10: Err... Ok, I only have 9... Unless Excel Saga counts? but i wish i could see an episode of Full Metal Alchemist, it looks really good...

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
My top ten list, excluding Pokemon and in no particular order:

01) Cowboy Bebop
02) FLCL
03) Bleach
04) One Piece
05) Macross
06) Mobile Suit Gundam (the 1979 series)
07) Anything from Studio Ghibli
08) Dragon Ball series
09) Lupin III
10) Yu Yu Hakusho

I won't bother posting my least favorites since I see that a lot of you like the series that I detest.

T

Teal

1) Rurouni Kenshin
2) Yu Yu Hakusho
3) Read or Die
4) Mobile Suit Gundam
5) Sailor Moon
6) Inuyasha
7) Fullmetal Alchemist
8) ./hack

I am not mentioning anymore because I simply do not LIKE anymore.

F

Fire Red Guy

1.Pokemon
2.Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
Thats all the anime!!!!!!!

F

Fire Tornado

not in order including pokemon but im taking it out because i would have 11
1.Rurouni Kenshin
2.Dragonball Z
3.Dragonball Gt
4.Detective Conan/Case Closed
5.Shaman King
6.Yu-Gi-Oh
7.Naruto
8.Inuyasha
9.One Peace
10.Yu Yu Hakusho

X

Xeno Latios

1) duel masters
2) Shinzo
3) inyuyasha
4)R kenshin
6)Rave Master
6)card carptors
7)beyblade
8)digimon

Ryusuke Hikari

Rurouni Kenshin
10.Sonic X
9.DBZ
8.Gundam SEED
7.Shaman King
6.Pokemon
5.Yu-Gi-Oh!
4.Inyuasha
3.Full Metal Alchmist
2.One Piece
1.Rurouni Kenshin

Alfonso

Derpgull
Xkraid said:
No order:

01: dragonball z
02: dragonball gt
03: dragonball
04: Yu-Gi-Oh!
05: Poke'mon
06: Megaman: NT Warriors
07: Duel Masters
08: Ultimate Muscle (Im sure its Anime)
09: Sonic X
10: Err... Ok, I only have 9... Unless Excel Saga counts? but i wish i could see an episode of Full Metal Alchemist, it looks really good...

Of course Excel Saga counts. It's more anime than Megaman/Duel Masters/Ultimate Muscle will ever be. Yes, they are all anime, but I suggest broading your tastes a little. All those anime are ones that are pretty much 'Dubbie' class anime. Yes, I'm elitist. But you'll thank me for it one day when you're soaking up anime like Neon Genesis Evangelion, .Hack, etc.

I suggest trying to pick up the Rayearth OVA. Seriously, you can find it dirt cheap over here in England, so try picking up a copy on DVD. (Over here it's like... £6.00. That's, what... $11-12 dollars over in the states?) It may not have a Japanese Language with Subtitles options, but it's still pretty damn good for the price.

B

BlueV2

Alfonso said:
Of course Excel Saga counts. It's more anime than Megaman/Duel Masters/Ultimate Muscle will ever be. Yes, they are all anime, but I suggest broading your tastes a little. All those anime are ones that are pretty much 'Dubbie' class anime. Yes, I'm elitist. But you'll thank me for it one day when you're soaking up anime like Neon Genesis Evangelion, .Hack, etc.
Yay...Lets just forget the fact that Kinikuman is over 30 years old and more or less defined the slapstick humor of it's time, right? But you're an "elitist" so you should know this. Really people, anime is anime, ES wasn't that great, it was okay, but like NGE something that isn't a classic. Just because it's ungodly hard to understand and you spend hours upon hours wasting away rewatching it over and over until you're brain dead doesn't mean it's that good >>;

Alfonso said:
I suggest trying to pick up the Rayearth OVA. Seriously, you can find it dirt cheap over here in England, so try picking up a copy on DVD. (Over here it's like... £6.00. That's, what... $11-12 dollars over in the states?) It may not have a Japanese Language with Subtitles options, but it's still pretty damn good for the price.
I think at least in the states you can usually only find it in bosets know since the DVDs from what I know were discontinued in individual sale. Still 60 bucks US isn't that bad for 30 episodes, the second half is way more expensive though^^;

Alfonso

Derpgull
BlueV2 said:
Yay...Lets just forget the fact that Kinikuman is over 30 years old and more or less defined the slapstick humor of it's time, right? But you're an "elitist" so you should know this. Really people, anime is anime, ES wasn't that great, it was okay, but like NGE something that isn't a classic. Just because it's ungodly hard to understand and you spend hours upon hours wasting away rewatching it over and over until you're brain dead doesn't mean it's that good >>;

I think at least in the states you can usually only find it in bosets know since the DVDs from what I know were discontinued in individual sale. Still 60 bucks US isn't that bad for 30 episodes, the second half is way more expensive though^^;

I said the Rayearth OVA. Not the series. It was released by MANGA, and like pretty much all their releases, can be found dirt cheap. (Unlike the series, but like I said, I was suggested the OVA which stars the same characters, but is... well, it's an alternative storyline. Or something. :p) £6.00 in the UK is what I got it for new.

I have no interest in 'Ultimate Muscle', or how long it's been going for. It looks ugly, is dubbed by 4Kids, and has ugly men in it. And toilet humour, as I've heard. -_- Now, Neon Genesis Evangelion. A classic. It's only 'confusing' if you don't open your mind to this simple fact... it's open to interpretation. It can mean many things. (The world sucks, you'll be used by many people, it's better to live a false hope than have no hope whatsoever. Quite a few REAL life lessons there, I think. More so than the moral crap 4Kids shove down our throats with poor, poor Yu-Gi-Oh.)

B

BlueV2

With NGE I more or less only came out with four answers to what could have happened and I'm probably wrong. the only "deep" anime I've ever really fully understood the true meaning of was Big O.

Still though I don't like Kinikuman but I still respect it for what it did, Kinikuman Sei was utter trash though and I think that's the one you're talking about.

absolute_eevee

Rainbow Trainer
Back to the main topic, here's my list:

1. Full Metal Alchemist
2. Gundam Seed
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! (dub stinks thanks to 4Kids :rolleyes:, but still entertaining, none the less)
4. Yu Yu Hakusho
5. Rave Master
6. Rurouni Kenshin
7. Dragonball Z
8. Dragonball
9. Megaman: NT Warrior
10. Pokémon (had to leave room for that somewhere) :D

B

Blaziken's Emberz

My top ten favorite animés: I do not watch much, but, I still watch them nonetheless. I do not like Yu-Gi-Oh anymore, and I think Dragonball really needs to work on their dubbing (sometimes). Inuyasha - erm, okay, but still not my favorite. Here is my list of my top 10 favorite animés (at least 10, I think).

Fullmetal Alchemist
What's not to like about this show?

Pokémon
It's well thought-out and very unique artistic styles make it very eye-catchy. Forget it, I am a loyal fan of Pokémon.

Digimon
Pokémon's Clone? No. A good show, and very unique in its own way.

Case Closed
Not aired too much on Adult Swim, but I like it. My friends love Adult Swim, and we watch almost every animé. They watch Inuyasha, but they say Case Closed is better sometimes.

I think I covered it all. Yup, only 4 animés. Not 10, but still, they are all good animés.

TeddiUrsa

Here´s my list ( excluding Pokemon)

01) Cowboy Bebop
02) FLCL
03) Detective Conan
04) One Piece
05) Ranma 1/2
06) Sailor Moon (S)
07) Neon Genesis Evangelion
08) Dragon Ball ( NOT Z or GT, JUST DB)
09) Slayers ( I loved the second season ^^)
10) Secret of Blue Water

(without a particular order)
I would Include LoveHina and Video Girl Ai if it was a Manga Top Ten

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
1 - Gundam Seed (The only anime I have ever bought)
2 - Yu Yu Hakusho
3 - Yu-Gi-Oh
4 - Inuyasha
5 - Dragon Ball Z (Not GT!!!)
6 - Lupin the 3rd
7 - Case Closed
8 - Pokemon
9 - One Piece

10? I don't know. Maybe Gundam: 08th MS Team.

majinveggito

Dogasu said:
My top ten list, excluding Pokemon and in no particular order:

01) Cowboy Bebop
02) FLCL
03) Bleach
04) One Piece
05) Macross
06) Mobile Suit Gundam (the 1979 series)
07) Anything from Studio Ghibli
08) Dragon Ball series
09) Lupin III
10) Yu Yu Hakusho

(I'm glad I'm not the only one here who likes Bleach)

Well, my top 10 constantly changes, so...

Here's my current top 10 anime: (in order)

1.)Naruto
2.)Bleach
3.)Yu Yu Hakusho
4.)Gundam SEED
5.)Full Metal Alchemist
6.)Inuyasha
7.)DBZ
8.)Ranma 1/2
9.)Yu gi oh!
10.)Sailor Moon Stars

Last edited:
In no order, except Hellsing, which is Numero Uno...

Hellsing (!!!)
Angel Sanctuary
Serial Experiments Lain
.hack//SIGN
Love Hina
Ayashi no Ceres
Beserk
Blood: The Last Vampire
Chobits
Cowboy Bebop

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
*sighs* I suppose my list will lack originality, but here's a list of my top 10 out of a lot of contemplation.

1. Rurouni Kenshin (so far, nothing has topped this)
2. Trigun
3. Gundam (simply grouping most series together, including Wing, G, SEED, etc.)
4. InuYasha
5. Yu Yu Hakusho
6. The Big O
7. Last Exile
8. Cowboy Bebop
9. Full Metal Alchemist
10. Pokémon

Those that deserve honorable mentions at least: FLCL, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Rave Master (if the unedited ever comes around, I might just put it on the main list!), Case Closed/Detective Conan, DragonBall/Z/GT...

It actually is hard to choose even a top 10 when you've seen a wide variety of titles. Still debating on whether I should check out Neon Genesis Evangelion. You'd think if people were on the verge of worshpping it, it might at least deserve a viewing...