• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Top Ten Animes.

Morax

King of heroes
1. Gintama
2. Hunter x Hunter
3. JoJo's bizarre adventure
4. Fate/KnK/tsukihime/Type-moon
5. Magi : the labyrinth of magic
6. One piece
7. Dragon ball
8. Steins;Gate
9. Durarara!!
10. Boku no pico

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Hmm, seems like people haven't really posted here in a while, henceforth I decided that I'd break the trend by giving an updated Top 20 favourite list of mine (it's been a long, long time since I last posted a favourite anime list of mine, so why not lol):

1) FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (yeah, this has still managed to stay at the top spot even after all these days)

2) Attack On Titan (yeah I know what happened at the end of the AoT manga and all, but I'm still staying optimistic for the anime as for now, hoping that Mappa changes the ending in Final Season Part 2)

3) Hunter x Hunter (2011)

4) Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion

5) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

6) Fate/Zero

7) Vinland Saga

8) Made In Abyss

9) Monster

10) Violet Evergarden

11) Demon Slayer

12) Kill La Kill

13) Parasyte: The Maxim

14) Magi: The Labyrinth Of Magic

15) Katanagatari

16) Gankutsuou

17) Assassination Classroom

18) Mob Psycho 100

19) Kara no Kyoukai movie series

20) Natsume Yuujinchou

Some honourable mentions:

Berserk (1997), Kaguya-Sama: Love Is War, Death Note, Shinsekai Yori, Dr. Stone, Re:Zero - Starting Life In Another World, Naruto (still haven't gotten around to finish Shippudden yet SMH), Psycho-Pass, Yona Of The Dawn, Odd Taxi, Beastars, Blast Of Tempest, 86, Promare, Clannad (mostly the After Story part), etc.

Yeah I know that my list has changed a lot since last time, but that's to be expected since I've watched a lot of other anime in the meantime. That's all for now :)

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hmm, seems like people haven't really posted here in a while, henceforth I decided that I'd break the trend by giving an updated Top 20 favourite list of mine (it's been a long, long time since I last posted a favourite anime list of mine, so why not lol):

1) FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (yeah, this has still managed to stay at the top spot even after all these days)

2) Attack On Titan (yeah I know what happened at the end of the AoT manga and all, but I'm still staying optimistic for the anime as for now, hoping that Mappa changes the ending in Final Season Part 2)

3) Hunter x Hunter (2011)

4) Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion

5) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

6) Fate/Zero

7) Vinland Saga

8) Made In Abyss

9) Monster

10) Violet Evergarden

11) Demon Slayer

12) Kill La Kill

13) Parasyte: The Maxim

14) Magi: The Labyrinth Of Magic

15) Katanagatari

16) Gankutsuou

17) Assassination Classroom

18) Mob Psycho 100

19) Kara no Kyoukai movie series

20) Natsume Yuujinchou

Some honourable mentions:

Berserk (1997), Kaguya-Sama: Love Is War, Death Note, Shinsekai Yori, Dr. Stone, Re:Zero - Starting Life In Another World, Naruto (still haven't gotten around to finish Shippudden yet SMH), Psycho-Pass, Yona Of The Dawn, Odd Taxi, Beastars, Blast Of Tempest, 86, Promare, etc.

Yeah I know that my list has changed a lot since last time, but that's to be expected since I've watched a lot of other anime in the meantime. That's all for now :)
Huh, both a bit surprised but not at all at FMAB still staying as #1

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hmm, wonder which are the ones that seem suprising to you?
I meant that FMAB being at number 1 was kinda surprising since you've seen si many other anime since, but not at all due to how much you loved it. Tho I'm kinda surprised DS missed the top 10 considering you were going on and on about it quite a bit back when it was airing (especially after ep 19)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I meant that FMAB being at number 1 was kinda surprising since you've seen si many other anime since, but not at all due to how much you loved it. Tho I'm kinda surprised DS missed the top 10 considering you were going on and on about it quite a bit back when it was airing (especially after ep 19)
I see. Well, after a lot of thinking + watching more stuff I just felt that Monster & VE are just better written anime that also captivated me from start to finish, were more worthy of being in my Top 10. I still do love Demon Slayer though, as you can see it's in the #11th spot, especially its sequel movie Mugen Train was amazing....and I'm hyped for its 2nd season as well.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I see. Well, after a lot of thinking + watching more stuff I just felt that Monster & VE are just better written anime that also captivated me from start to finish, were more worthy of being in my Top 10. I still do love Demon Slayer though, as you can see it's in the #11th spot, especially its sequel movie Mugen Train was amazing....and I'm hyped for its 2nd season as well.
Huh, well I haven't seen VE yet, but from what I've seen of Monster I've been putting that off for way longer than I thought I can see where you're coming from. Ah yeah I've heard a lot of praise for Mugen Train even if I'm more interested in a certain other Infinity Train

J.Agera

[Top-notch Сasual Dating Authentic Ladies]
Finally a new list after a while.

1. Hunter x Hunter 2011
2. Monster
3. Monogatari Series
4. Mob Psycho 100
5. Clannad: After Story
6. Death Note
7. Hyouka
8. Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan
9. The Disastrous life of Saiki K
10. Durarara!
11. Sangatsu no Lion

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Finally a new list after a while.

1. Hunter x Hunter 2011
2. Monster
3. Monogatari Series
4. Mob Psycho 100
6. Death Note
7. Hyouka
8. Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan
10. Durarara!
11. Sangatsu no Lion
Mob in top 10 woooo!

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I've not watched anime in a long time so it's probably unchanged from the last time I posted
1. Gintama
2. Code Geass
3. Steins;Gate
4. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
5. Hunter x Hunter
6. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
7. Ashita no Joe
8. Death Note
9. Clannad: After Story
10. Monster

xEryChan

Demon Child
I think it’s time for an updated list.

1. Steins;Gate
2. FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
3. Fate/Zero
4. Code Geass
5. Hunter x Hunter
6. Monster
7. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
8. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
9. Neon Genesis Evangelion
10. Death Note

Not much has changed, I haven’t watched a new anime in a while. I started Gintama but I have not finished it yet.

J.Agera

[Top-notch Сasual Dating Authentic Ladies]
Update.

1. Hunter x Hunter 2011
2. Monogatari Series
3. Monster
4. Mob Psycho 100
6. Hyouka
7. Durarara!!
8. Mawaru Penguidrum