• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your un-expectedly strong, but under-estimated Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-competitive: Maybe my Throh. It's a solid defense tank. xD

Tehero

Like A Boss
I recently started using Braviary in game, and I liked it so much that I restarted my game so I could play through with it. xD With Superpower and STAB Brave Bird, it demolishes everything.

Shazdar

Why is blue?
Marowak with thick club and Cofagrigus with trick room sweep and do awesome. Quagsire should be is a beast with Unaware. Eelektross is also awesome with levitate

Last edited:

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
My Ampharos in HG! With its amazing Sp Attack and having Hidden Power Water not much can stand in its way, in fact it nearly single-handily took out Team Rocket from the Radio Station in Goldenrod.

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
My spiky-eared pichu in HGSS, took out lances dragon by itself with a volt tackle, sucks that it can't be transferred over because it lacks a sprite in B/W T~T

And my togepi (now Togekiss) in HGSS demolished mortey's team fresh out of the egg and later chucks were it evolved, anchoring itself as a major part of my ingame team, took out Red's Venusaur, Lapras, and Blastoise by itself too

ThisIsPatrick

My Noctowl was underestimated by heaps of people when i was at my friends place using his wifi, i had won 6 in a row without switching.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
You don't seem to hear much about Primape, but I picked up one on a whim in my Fire Red, and she is a beast.

So this probably won't surprise the rest of you, but my Victini surprised ME. I mean, it's a legendary, but it's deceptively cute and tiny. (And I caught it unnaturally fast, so that might be why I originally doubted its awesomeness.) But I used it in battle once and was like "HECK YEAH YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND". :D

Other than that, Chimecho and Lilligant have been life-savers. :D Never again shall I doubt the power of Grass. (And Chimecho is my hero when catching legendaries.)

shuckle, just looking at it you assume something is off about it. who would have guessed it would have over 600 phys/spec defence

rise and shine!

my slowbro sweeps! it took down erika's team in ss by it's self! and i also remember taking down like 55 trainers in a row with it

ThisIsPatrick

Forgot to mention my Butterfree and Masquerain, they alone swept Erikas team on SS with just Bug Buzz, Sleep Powder and Air Slash. Butterfree usually annoys people online mainly because of Sleep Powder and Dream Eater. Masquerain is heavly underestimated because no one usually sees them regulally and it often surprizes them by the typing and the movepool it poseses.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I have a Stunfisk that survived an Explosion. Also a Gligar with Eviolite that survived one.

Cutty

Forever now
My crobat n Swoobat. They're just perfect. And speedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.