• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your very first Pokemon

jstinftw!

hey trainer
My first Pokemon was aaaalll the way back in Silver version, when it first came it. Most of you have had Pokemon longer than me. hehehe.
But it was a Totodile, which I named Justin Jr. He was such a good Pokemon... He alone took out the Pokemon league for me. hehe...

What was your first Pokemon?

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
Charmander Aka: Ember...

From Red Version.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Pikachu, from back in the day when I first got my yellow version, those were the days I must say. Back when in my mind, Pikachu was the best pokemon ever.

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Torchic, Ruby, August 26, some # of years ago.

Back then i only used my starter to help me beat the game. liek E4 would be lvl 50... and blaziken would be lvl 70 and wipe them out.... in emerald i began actually having an equal level team to work togehter.... things went much easier.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Piplup in Pearl. XD Her name is Mumble and she's now a level 100 Quirky Empoleon. =] Of course, I didn't train my Pokémon fairly back then...

(You guys are more experienced than me. Then again, it still means I've been a fan for about 5-6 years)

hever

022611229PM
Piplup in Pearl. XD Her name is Mumble and she's now a level 100 Quirky Empoleon. =] Of course, I didn't train my Pokémon fairly back then...

(You guys are more experienced than me. Then again, it still means I've been a fan for about 5-6 years)

No worries. :) It also means that you're younger than most of us.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I think my first was Squirtle, Pokemon Red

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
First one I caught on a friend's game: Bellsprout (maybe)
First pokemon after resetting the game: pikachu
First on my own game: Chikorita, I think.

Musli-Mon

Team Rocket Grunt
Assalamualaikum!
I bought my copy of red before i even had a gameboy.. ah, to be a kid again. :p
I picked the cool one, Charmander
I have no idea how i came up with this but i named it
Ryuchanon
I had that game for a long time until some mexican kid "borrowed" my gameboy from my brother (without my permission) and never returned it. Crushed!

silver wing 22

Storm king
my verey first was charzard in blue version

Grey Wind

Treecko in Sapphire. Now lv 90, with a son on my Diamond team, and a grandson that will be on my White team.