• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your very first Pokemon

Crystalmew9

Ultimate Mew Fan
Mine was a Torchic named Flarey in PMD Blue Rescue Team :3

Though if you mean starter Pokemon, it was a Bulbasaur named Vines in LeafGreen :3

bigman82

Shiny Trader
My first pokemon was Cyndaquil in Crystal.

charmander named charcole

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Squirtle, from Blue...It didn't last long though, because it was my Mom's best friend's son's game, and he wouldn't let me save...

I think my first actual one was either Totodile or Chikorita from Crystal...meh.

paddylad

paddymon
Charmander, from Pokemon Red, circa July 1999.

It was named Flame. Good times.

Neon!

My first Pokemon was a Squirtle named Bubbles in Pokemon Blue. The first I caught was probably a Pidgey.

Bubbles. Such a macho name for a Blastoise! Too bad the save file wiped itself. :C

Ierdar

Beginning Trainer
Charmander back when Blue version first came out so many years ago. RIP old buddy.

Nidorina on my cousin's Blue version, back when I was but a wee lad. Also...

I used the Master Ball. He was somewhat peeved. XD

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
My first pokemon cards were both Meowth and Hitmonchan. Got them both the same day.

My first toys were the Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee "Battlefigures" that I still have.

I think the first I caught was a Rattata.

As before, My first starter was a female bulbasaur named Sprout. Then on red, a charmander that I didn't care too much for, and a female pikachu named Faust on yellow (I found out the genders of the first when I transferred them into Silver and then into Crystal).

The first pokemon I ever saw was Hitmonlee in a pokemon ad in a Ren and Stimpy comic. There were other pokemon in the ad, as well, but I don't remember who.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
In Pokemon Blue, way back in the day, my first starter was Charmander who I probably named Red. The first Pokemon I caught was a Pidgey in Route 1.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Weedle, nickname bubbles, caught in viridian forest on pokémon blue with a great ball coz my brother said i could!