• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your very first Pokemon

Roxas013

Pirate King
mine was pikachu on the pikachu edition nitendo 64. it came with a microphone on the controller. u use it 2 tell pikachu wat 2 do. i will b 16 n a few months. so i dnt remember how old i was. i got it wen it was the same christmas it came out

Dusknoirdude23

*generic countdown*
Squirtle, blue version, September 30, some number of years ago, I think I was 7, I got a GBA and Blue version! (This was something like 2001)

rice chrisb

master of grass
oh, fru fru

My first pokemon was a bulbasaur in blue version who i named fru fru after corey's Venusaur frorm the first movie. (this was long before I discovered that his venusaur was named Brute root) Oh, how i loved that bulbasaur. It makes me wish i was a kid again

ToeyJoey

The Count
My first Pokemon was a Bulbasaur on Pokemon Red. He's still on that game, I had to do a bit of fudging across Gameboy Colours to get him there though.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Bulbasaur, i think =s

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
Pikachu, pokemon yellow, sometime in late 2004, YES 2004!!! I started late >.>

Polarix

n___n
Pikachu. Pokemon Yellow. January 8th 2002. The best day ever <3

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
turtwig. i didnt get into the games until i was 8. Now i wish i played RSE and FRLG when i was younger.

Last edited:

Shirley!

Can't Be Serious
mine was also Bulbasaur! :>
also around the year '98.
My how the time flies. : )

VioletMantis

Tranced Out
My first was a Squirtle named Cool on Pokemon Blue Version. Also, he's the only level 100 pokemon I've ever had.

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
about 9/10 years ago, i got crystal and i chose totodile, later learning what the word release meant :(, and of course i still saved (didnt know better, i was 5 or 6)

Weavile22

Imma be
mudkip in emerald....i started late :(

AmpharosFanatic

Squirtle in Blue Version when it originally came out.

Spank Master

Master of Spanking
My first pokemon was squirtle in blue version which I evolved into a blastoise before fighting Brock because I wanted to make sure I would win.