• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your very first Pokemon

Torchic in Ruby... I love my Pokemon so much. I can't remember his nickname cos it was on Ruby and I lost that game.
If I transferred him over to Emerald before then (which I don't think I did) then it's my Level 100 Blaziken called Alex, who is currently residing in a box on my HeartGold. But I think that both he and my Female level 100 Minun called Jackie are both from Emerald. Still, the fact that they've survived this far shows something.

First was Squirtle:)
And in Silver it was Todadile
Ruby it was Mudkip
Diamond it was Piplup
And in White it will be Oshawott:) Nothing beats a good water type:)

mistycerulean

Technically, I had two first Pokemon: Umbreon and Espeon from Pokemon Colosseum. I got into the games kind of late, but I have been a fan since I was three ;)

ZeroTrouble

You Looking At Me?
Charmander in Red.

river-wolf

Onward to Kalos!
Mine was Pikachu in Yellow Version! ;025;

Missingno.Fan

I am going to say a Bulbasaur that I got when my friend let me play her game. If that doesn't count, then it was a Charmander that I got when I got Blue for Christmas '99.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Pokemon Silver
Cyndaquil - April 17, 2001 Between 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm I think
It was my birthday that time
Sadly, Cindy didn't appeal to me much so I went with Todd instead.
I started late but I was able to catch up very fast.

SoulSilver: Cyndaquil
Platinum (first time): Piplup
Platinum (reset): Chimchar
Leafgreen: Squirtle
Soon-to-be White: Tepig

Hunter067

Recreational Gamer
This is an unorthodox starter, but in 2005 when I got Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness for the NGC, I began my very first Pokemon adventure with an Eevee.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
My very first pokemon ever was a Bulbasaur in Pokemon Red. I named him VICTOR. :)
I have no idea how I remember that, it was so long ago, sometime in the 90's...

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Treeko in saphire. was a powerhouse on my team then and still is now.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
A Totodile in Crystal Version. I restarted though and started off with Cyndaquil after like, 30min.