• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your very first Pokemon

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Squirtle, unnicknamed but now I refer to him as Brisk, March 14 1999

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
I know I started late, but I'm only 10, yet I am pretty good. Cyndaquil on Soulsilver, now a lv 100 Typhlosion!

FormeEon

The DNA Master
My Mudkip. Who is now my main powerhouse. She helped me decimate the E4 in Sapphire being at level 83 at that point. She was my first level 100, and my first pokemon to beat the Battle Frontier and Battle Towers.

erebus

I only got into the pokemon games about 21/2-3 years ago. After being a huge fan of the show as a kid in the 90's, I drifted away from the franchise when I went to secondary school and got made fun of for wearing a pikachu necklace :( But for some reason I would daydream about pokemon every now-and-then during classes up until I started University (when I was 18). In my first year I would g out and get drunk, come back to my room and watch episodes from the first two regions (the ones I'd watched as a kid). Slowly I got into the Hoenn saga, then the Kanto BF saga, and finally the Sinnoh saga. After catching up with all the episodes (the time I was starting my second year) I decided to buy a DS and one of the two latest pokemon game out; Diamond.

To answer the question; chimchar.

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
Charmander in LeafGreen, but I restarted because I couldn't beat the elite 4, so Bulbasaur.

Palkia98

Torterra, my friend gave me an old game with only torterra and asked to see how far i could get

Sahu

I watched my older brothers play for a long time, then Cyndaquil was my first pokemon, crystal version.

Treecko, now fully evolved into a Sceptile. Got it on Emerald and now on my Soul Silver game, and soon to be on the 3rd incarnation of the Unova series. As it was my first, it's my highest level of any Pokemon I have, working it's way slowy up to the big 100.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
My first starter was Squirtle on Pokemon Red in 1998. I was seven and it was my birthday. We spent the evening trying to figure out how to get the Viridian City man his coffee.

Tornados

Pokemon Farmer
Bulbasaur in Pokemon Red. I bought my copy from France in April 2000 because a shop had wrongfully stocked English language copies. I then spend hours with my friends Game Boy and traded across all 3 starters so that we could both have all 3 starters, but Bulbasaur was the first I picked.

Chiffy

Charmander in pokemon red to bad I traded red for a Spyro game. Had wathched the anime since 1999/2000 but finnaly got it in 2004. I think I traded some yugioh cards for it. Too bad I traded it for a Spyro game >_<.

MissesGlass

Eevee Collector
Pikachu back in 1998 on Yellow Version. I still have an attachment to Pikachus today~

Thundercat2

I started with Diamond. My first pokemon ever was Turtwig. I named him Twiggy. :) I was a total newbie then. Didn't know a thing about Ev traing, natures, breeding ect.

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
Mine was Squirtle in Pokemon Blue when I turned 8 on the 14th of June in 1998. Compared to Bulbasaur and Charmander, it better suited me and even helped me beat the game when it fully evolved into Blastoise. I chose it again in LeafGreen and in time, I beat it with Blastoise at my side once more.