• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your very first Pokemon

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Torchic was my very first starter from Sapphire. However, my Treecko from Emerald has been my first that hasn't been deleted to make a new game. Currently resides in my POkemon White.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Ah, my Totodile from the original Gold. I named him Tidal Fury. When HeartGold came around, I rebuilt the same team from my original, and now Tidal Fury lives one more, as my most powerful Pokemon across all my games. He will forever fight by my side.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Treecko in Emerald... Next time the game says to not shut it off and wait 1 minute, I'll listen....

Uberpolychrome

Soft Reset #2935
Mudkip, man we had good times

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Totodile, back in Pokemon Silver. The first Pokemon I caught was a level 2 female Pidgey on Route 29.

Gigastrike

Bulbasaur in red verison.

Looking at the rest of the page makes me feel really old...

Leafy the venasaur!!!

Nakashima

Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow, the first pokemon game i actually owned myself.
If were also counting the pokemon i got in borrowed pokemon games, then Squirtle in Blue =]

darthroker29

Sith Lord
Back when Silver came out I chose cyndauil

VenoSpyder

I'll bite you...
Charmander, all the way back in Pokémon Blue.

Oh, the irony. :p

Emmande

A Charmander in pokemon red, 1998. wow i feel old. His name was Charlie :D I still use the same nickname for my charizard.

Last edited:

*Zorua*

Pika?
My Turtwig in Diamond. I called him Wybie. =P

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
My cyndaquil is gold, I named him Jake and because of this tradition all my starters that I picked for my adventure in every game I own is now called Jake :D.