• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your views on abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
It isn't much different in surviving, but in terms living it is. A fetus would literally die if its mother dies. It eats the food she eats. She gets the energy she uses. It's literally connected to her to the point of being a parasite.

A baby outside of the body could still live if the mother died; it'd just have to be taken care of by somebody else. If not, the baby would die simply by being unintended to rather than simply his 'host' dying.

~p 0 k e y

A person is a person no matter how small.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Now you just have to define what one is specifically.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
What's so special about a sperm and egg touching that suddenly makes it a 'person'?

~p 0 k e y

There's a heartbeat in eight days. Life not beginning at conception makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
lol "open up a science textbook". Yeah, thanks for the scientific fact! The science textbook tells us when something is a person!

There's a heartbeat in eight days. Life not beginning at conception makes absolutely no sense.
What's so significant about a heartbeat? Also it is NOT 8 days. How about YOU open a science textbook and stop lying.

Indy

WAT
It's a choice if a woman wants an abortion. End of story. I think it's alot worse when people lecture a person about abortion or make ******** tall tales they hear from churches about abortion. Kinda like someone I know said some BS on how babies were aborted.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Uh, I don't know, it's a sign that you are alive?!
Sperm is alive without a heartbeat. So is an egg. Cells are alive and they don't have heartbeats at all. There are more signs to being alive than just having a heart.

You are associating with an actual living human being with a freaking cell.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
The Super Bowl Comercial about not doing it should be aired.They should also air it because it has a QB that will enter the Draft this Spring.

J.T.

ಠ_ಠ
Uh, I don't know, it's a sign that you are alive?!

I have a few parts of a car, but not many, maybe like five parts. One of these parts is an engine or some other vital part of the car. By your logic, does that mean I have a functioning car?

The Super Bowl Comercial about not doing it should be aired.

So you're pro-life then? Dunno why the Super Bowl had to come into this.

They should also air it because it has a QB that will enter the Draft this Spring.

... The hell?

I'm pro-choice for the most part. I'm okay with abortion during the first trimester, but during the second and third trimester only under extreme circumstances like if the mother's life is endangered.

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
Uh, I don't know, it's a sign that you are alive?

I personally believe that a fetus isn't a living being until about the beginning of the second trimester. Otherwise, it's a bunch of cells with no thoughts, no will, no way of living for itself. A ball of cells. By that logic, my skin has the rights of any other human.

I'm still waiting for proof that a fetus during the first trimester must be, undoubtedly, a living thing. It's growing, yes, but that doesn't make it living.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I personally believe that a fetus isn't a living being until about the beginning of the second trimester. Otherwise, it's a bunch of cells with no thoughts, no will, no way of living for itself. A ball of cells. By that logic, my skin has the rights of any other human.

I'm still waiting for proof that a fetus during the first trimester must be, undoubtedly, a living thing. It's growing, yes, but that doesn't make it living.

This is right and i couldn't agree more, but no matter how many times this is said prolifers will completely ignore the truth.

Nobody else has any right to judge anybody else over a matter that has nothing to do with them, the choice is the mothers and hers alone, The people who are prolife must be pro-overpopulation, how incredibly selfish of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.