• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your views on transexuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
What are your views on transexuals. Do u think its right for people to get sex changes. Or should people stay the way they were born and be happy with it.

I myself am tolerant of all people, but i think people should be happy that there alive and the way there. There more imporant surgeries that people need in this world like the cleft lip, or tranplants that people can be using there money on. But thats just me,what about u?

Scrible

If it's their body, and they're mature and know what they're doing, then it's their choice.

I can't tell someone to not get a tattoo and no one can stop me from getting one. Plastic surgery is the same. I'm of the opinion that no one has the right to tell others how to live their life. If you don't like it then don't get it done, but don't stop other mature adults from doing it.

Lucos

I think transsexualism is fine. I won't stop them.

Bye the way, stopping gender-changing operations doesn't mean there is more room for important operations such as transplants. Surgeons who studied cosmetics (how to do a gender-changing for example) can't do medical operations nor are they even allowed to if I'm not mistaken.

lugia*master

Cheese XD
There's really nothing wrong with it at all. Someone wants a sex change. They can pay for an operation, they can do it.

denizenofevil

Sure, whatever they want to do but if I'm dating someone, I would like them to be honest with me and let me know so I can make my own decision.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
It's there body

And if they feel that there gender is wrong let them get a sex change...

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
If someone feels like they are the other body, that is their decision, no one can change that.

I could care less. :>

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
To all of you who care less, what would you do if your significant other revealed to you that they were a transexual? As in, they used to be of the same gender as you (or vice versa if you're gay).

I only say this because I'm tired of all this apathetic indifference people are exhibiting. "Meh, it's fine I guess."

denizenofevil

To all of you who care less, what would you do if your significant other revealed to you that they were a transexual? As in, they used to be of the same gender as you (or vice versa if you're gay).

I only say this because I'm tired of all this apathetic indifference people are exhibiting. "Meh, it's fine I guess."

I'm not apathetic towards it but if my s.o. revealed to me that they were the same gender as me, I'd dump them. It sounds shallow but I want kids and I don't appreciate someone lying to me about their gender. If I knew they were transexual beforehand, I wouldn't date them either. People say that they were born into the wrong body but for me, they will always be the gender they were born.

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
It's their body. It's their freedom. End of story.

If it was already a serious relationship, I wouldn't do anything. Presumably I loved them beforehand, so it's not something that would affect how I think of them. As I said, their body, their choice.

Besides, there are modern methods so that a male turned female can bear a child. I don't know the specifics, but either way, even if that's impossible/too expensive, adoption is hardly criminal. I don't any personal issues with it, anyway.

muumajii23

In my opinion, I'm in full support of it. When someone believes that they are in the wrong body, it would be detrimental to their own psychological health. Transsexuals feel that they do not identify with their own gender (which could be a biological thing, or environmental factors, but that's not what I'm getting at...), while they see the other gender as what they should they be. In all honesty, I feel really bad for transsexuals. Not because of what they are, but because of how much it must hurt to realize you were born in the wrong body... The human mind is a very complicated thing, so far as it may not even agree with it's own body.

@Vaporean4Evr: In all honesty, I probably would stay with them. I think that's more or less the inside that counts more than what gender they are. I'm not saying I would be like "WOOO!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!" but I would get used to it.

Ethan

Banned
I would preferr that you just post in the "For all things gay" thread. We really don't need a new topic to encompass all branches of sexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.