• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your voice?

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
My voice sucks, I often get called a kid when I talk on Steam T.T
and I am 17...

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp

McNugget

The Bassist
I sound REALLY crackly, it just started dramatically changing and it sounds like in one sentence I'm talking like a teenage boy but then I'll just squeak and then I shut up because it's embarrassing.

My voice is a little gravelly. It dosn't really have an accent, but not quite to the point of being monotonus.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
people say my voice is very deep but I don't hear it.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
http://www.mediafire.com/?kow6p5eixmcda7s

I've been told I have a weird accent that doesn't sound American, which I think is silly and dumb.

you definitely don't sound from the midwest. i think you still sound american, but i would wonder where you're from just because you do sound a little different than a lot of people i've ever talked to. maybe it's because you're more articulate.

I often get told I sound like a Valley Girl. Here's a video of me (very drunk) talking to Sogeking at my 21st birthday

hahaha i love it. i love drunk people and listening to them is golden. i imagine this is a lot like what i sound like.

and for the fun of it, my voice.

Nana

I don't think I have a particularly special voice. It isn't too high-pitched, but it isn't low either. I generally do speak quietly, though I'm not inaudible either.

As far as my accent goes, I have a standard English accent. :/ Basically, I'm just boring.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
My voice is..well, some people say it as American accent o_O
I'm not event american haha!!
Esp in Voice chats in WiFi's peeps are like ZOMG! I LOVE YOUR ACCENT!
And I think to myself Really? I rather be sounding British than this.. -.-

My voice gets all dully when I'm bored..when I'm happy, my voice chirps, like SQUEEEE xD! nya~

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
I have a rather Deep Voice.

And I've been called Monotone.. Gotta Fix that..

But i want to Start a Gawsh Darn Barbershop Quartet >:D

But yeah, I sound like an Candian/American. My Voice is as Plain as it gets.

No matter what I do, my voice never sounds good past a whisper.
I try to yell and it sounds like I'm sick or something.
The curse of a quiet person XD