• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your voice?

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Not really discussion worthy, but what does your voice sound like? You can either describe it to us, or post a link, or whatever. I really don't care.

I speak in many different voices, depending on the situation, but my real voice is a little...um...I belive the word is "sultry"? It's also a touch raspy.

My "talking to people I am not comfortable with yet" voice is a bit higher and doesn't have the same tone or rasp.

I'll post a link when I am arsed to.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Umm... I don't know how to describe my voice. I think it's kinda high-pitched, I don't know... I can hear it in my head, but that was just me messing with voice-acting xD. But I think I just barely have an indoor voice, lol. I don't know, is there a website where we can just record voices and post a link to it? I don't wanna link to one of my old YouTube videos, as that was just my brothers and I messing around, and my voice is rather annoying in that one.

I have great vocal cords it seems, though, both singing and non-singing vocals. I can scream pretty loud naturally and my voice won't crack. But that's another story.

Rave

Banned
Post a voice-clip thread. =p

why not.

my mic was held a bit too close to my lips but oh well.

http://www.box.net/shared/yblx7rdkst

i recommend using the above site to anyone who wants to share their voice because you can listen without dling (assuming it's not in a shitty file format like wma). might be a good thing to put in the op *hinthint*

Last edited:

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
My voice is neither girly nor boyish.
I'm a girl and my voice is like, wtf.
On the phone I sound like an alien some people say.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
I have My English Accent~ well, I AM from England! :D
I ACTUALLY HATE my voice, when I had to do a speach into a mic at school, I thought 'whoa, I sound like THAT!?'

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
I have an Australian accent and a very deep voice (I get a *lot* of comments).

this thread is basically useless without recordings.

it's good to know everyone thinks we can imagine their voice by "IT'S DEEP AS ****".

Aquanova

My voice im told is very high pitched, i have a video on youtube where I am speaking. Thats the way my voice apparently sounds although, the computer might have messed with it.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I'm a girl, so... my voice isn't low-pitched, but it's not high-pitched either. :/
It's somewhere in the middle.
My voice also changes depending on my current mood, too. :p

I would post what I sound like but, I don't have a mic thus I am unable to

But, I sound kinda geeky.

Pengyzu

Mine is too high pitched for my age. I speak calmly, sweetly and politely voice to strangers. To friends, a happy voice. Either way my voice is a BIT deeper than before but still, I hate that people on the
Phone think I'm a girl. Lol! I just don't react to it lol. When I speak into a mic I'm like, is my voice really that high? -_-