• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your way to make money

cornRow

Banned
talk about your fav way to earn cash
I recycle bottles and cook food that is fast
I'm not very rich but I like to earn currency
I am always up for work early

_____

talk about how you make money in your life.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I usually just sell illicit drugs to middle school kids. You'd think lunch money wouldn't be much, but it adds up pretty fast.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I actually use SwagBucks.com to make money. in one month, I can get a 10 dollar gift card to whatever i want, and all i have to do is watch videos and surf the web!

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I work. Unfortunately I don't get many hours so I'm going to have to get another job soon. Otherwise it's back to being an assassin.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i work for my money, or horde bday money. :)

cornRow is a terrible poet.
He is a fail troll and everyone knows it.
He should continue studying poetry in grade school.
And when he comes back, he will not be a fool.

That was good. It is to bad poetry wont make any money until 100 years after you die

Do a vacation job in the summer break. Last time I worked in a factory for a few weeks to put electric cables in trains for 15 euros/hour, 8 hours per day.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Five days a week, I spent 8.5 hours laboring, .5 of which is spent on an unpaid lunch break. That's when I'm lucky, at least. Some weeks my hours total as low as 24 for the entire week. On these weeks, I tend to work for others who desire a day off, toiling at a job related to, but not, my own.

This has been my routine for 6 years now, and so it shall be until the age of 65.

-Nator-

As far as I know, I'm temporarily working at a firework stand this summer. Only two weeks, but this job is so flexible that I could choose to work all day every day if I choose to.
$$$

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Helping retarded people.

If you haven't worked in this field before, I can guarantee that nothing will test your mental sanity more than this.

Man, I wish I could become a geologist sooner.

Minimum wage: "Sandwich Artist Pro"

It's a part-time job while I finish up college.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Well, I'm ten, so I get my allowance of $35 at the end of each month. I also get $5 whenever I get an A+ on a test or quiz, and $20 when I get an A+ on a report card.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I like selling my soul to rock & roll. That's how I earn money.

Rave

Banned
i fuck bitches and get money