• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your way to make money

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
i fuck bitches and get money

I thought your biggest complaint was that bitches didn't want to fuck you...

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I have hundreds of dollars in my savings and checking

All of it is from christmas and birthday money, which is really convenient because those days are pretty close together, so every year I get just shy of $200

Also I never spend any money so there's that

Rave

Banned
I thought your biggest complaint was that bitches didn't want to fuck you...

economic depression yo. there was no money, all the pretty girls were gone and only the fat ugly shits were there. So basically, there was no business for me, other than to sell my body for the sake of art instead. Art sex is alot better.

Aegon

I'm currently acting as an exam attendant in my school while the State exams are on. Basically, I sit outside the hall and mark down the times at which students leave. It's agonisingly boring, but at least I get paid.