• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your weird tastes in food

Joanie

Marmite and cucumber sandwiches are great, although nobody seems to agree with me. You get the thick, salty taste of the Marmite, and the cool refreshing taste of the cucmber

~Ghostwriter~

Boulder Trainer
My whole family teases me because I put ketchup - and LOTS of it - on my hash browns. Ironically, it was my dad who taught me to put ketchup on them in the first place XD

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Thanks to my school serving poor quality food, I have an addiction to honey mustard, since it's the only thing that makes the food palpable.

Surprisingly good on pizza.

Haha, school food is gross. I just gave up on having a lunch period in the first place and take extra electives. And my grandma is the lunch lady

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Haha, school food is gross. I just gave up on having a lunch period in the first place and take extra electives. And my grandma is the lunch lady

Tell me how to give up a lunch period.

My school has a fetish with Ranch Dressing.
I hate the fact that they have to dip thier Pizza in Ranch the whole freakin time.

I thought i was wierd......

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Well, I like Pina Colada soft serve ice cream with gummy bears, sprinkles, and chocolate dip. And I hate all vegetables and just don't eat them.

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
A lot of my friends at school have unhealthy salt addictions. They usually buy the disgusting school fries and gravy and dump an extra three packets of salt on them. They do that with their pizza too.

ironknight42

Peanut butter and marshmallow sandwitches.

It was actually pretty cool. 8D
No my friend that is delicious, I actually find that to be a fairly common type of sandwich, but I prefer peanut butter and bannana...so

What I really don't mind though is I put barbicue(spelled that wrong) sauce on broccoli occasionally hey it tastes good.

How the heck did you get out of lunch my school requires lunch, now I wouldn't drop lunch even if I could I mean I get to eat for forty minutes and talk to people, it's such a nice break from classes.

FocusPresenceEndurance

Aspiring Author
I tend to have a rather adventurous appetite when it comes to some kinds of food.

I definitely know that I received strange looks from my family when I put chocolate chips on my melted cheese sandwich. My sister wondered why I would do such a thing. I thought it tasted good though. ^^

As well, the last time I went to a restaurant known as "The Works" (it's a burger restaurant) I ordered a burger called "Sk8er boy". It was a burger that was topped with peanut butter, jack cheese and strip bacon. It was a surprisingly delicious burger. I wanted to share it but for some reason nobody wanted to have a bite. I wonder why lol! *sigh* I love The Works...

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
I put sugar on a lot of things. Fruit, understandably, but also on things like cheese.

I also put hot sauce on a lot of things, but who doesn't?...

The spicy-er the better hot hot pepers strait from india. raw mmm yummy

Ethan

Banned
Yeah, this is really a poll. My apologies for not moving this earlier.

As for myself I have a strange habit of drowning anything in hot sauce.

Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
Just wondering.....has anyone ever had squid/likes squid? I've never tried it but JW

I have, and I recommend deep-frying it, preferably with vegetables. Otherwise, you feel extremely aware that you're eating a cold, rubbery, suction-cuppy appendage

No you want squid grilled!! Seriously if it's grilled just right the rubberyness goes away and you're left with a warm appendage, lovely texture and yummy flavour! Also helps if it is fresh!

To the people that had the steamed softshelled turtle and the shark fin soup: I thought that was frowned upon =/ In Britain everyone is taught that they are endangered due to human intervention (therefore i would find it very hard to bring myself to eat either esp with the way sharks fins are harvested). I'm not criticising, just different cultures you know.

Koridojo_Blaziken

I definitely know that I received strange looks from my family when I put chocolate chips on my melted cheese sandwich. My sister wondered why I would do such a thing. I thought it tasted good though. ^^

o_O Oddly enough, I have to agree with you there. We were eating plenty of things like that in my French class last year. What were they called...? Croque-monsieurs, I think? No, that's not it...

CROISSANTS! That's the word! XD Dang, my memory is bad...anyways, whenever croissant day came around (usually every other friday), I would always get the one loaded with chocolate chips. I usually gave myself a stomach ache whenever I ate the whole thing, but holy crap, that was good...

No you want squid grilled!! Seriously if it's grilled just right the rubberyness goes away and you're left with a warm appendage, lovely texture and yummy flavour! Also helps if it is fresh!

I dunno...I've had squid that wasn't grilled before (except it's called calamari by me and my family. XD) Mostly it was in a pasta/seafood dish I always get at this Italian restaurant, though, so I think it kinda makes sense...

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
My family says I'm weird for not liking rocky road bars. I'm the only one of them who doesn't like them, but I'm not really sure that counts.

I like to drink barbecue sauce without it being on anything. Really, I'll pour it on my plate and pretty much eat it alone.

I don't know if this counts, but I like the taste of my own blood. I used to pick my scabs off my arms and suck out my blood. That has stopped now for the most part.