• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your win/lose ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
In Random Matchup (Or just about any player versus player match) how many times do you win compared to how many times you lose?
For example, my statistics:
Single Battles: 4/21
Double Battles:1/3
Triple Battles: 0/1
Rotation battles: 0/0
Overall: 5/25
I think I'm doing something wrong...

(I'm pretty sure that I posted this in the right section. Maybe I didn't.)

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
In Random Matchup (Or just about any player versus player match) how many times do you win compared to how many times you lose?
For example, my statistics:
Single Battles: 4/21
Double Battles:1/3
Triple Battles: 0/1
Rotation battles: 0/0
Overall: 5/25

mine is almost exactly yours to the point. Have never done a random matchup battle rotation battle even though they are the easiest for me, i did quite bit more double battles though, but my win/lose ratio still isnt that good.

You really have to have a good strategy and pokemon with high Ev's and Iv's etc. Which unfortunately im super crappy at getting.

I think it goes in the 5th gen competitive battling section, but idk.

DarthVader

I think my win/loss ratio is about 60% (approximate).

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
For experimental teams, I win something like 60% to 65% of the battles I conduct while the teams are in their initial stages (mostly due to surprise factor against standard teams). As they progress and I make changes, get to know my team, etc, that rate rises to about 75%. My best teams have something like an 80% - 85% win ratio. That includes the matches I get haxed out on, the losing streaks (because of terrible playing), etc.

(By the way, I do fight literally dozens of battles over the course of several weeks.)

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
i haven't played much on random matchup lately but for singles i win probably 65% of my matches. i don't do doubles or triples, but on rotation i have something like 50 wins, 4 losses

By the time I stopped playing on wifi it was around something like 125/120

On PO obviously I lose every game because I am really bad

AdrianD

Competitive Trainer
Mine winds up going ok to well or just REALLY bad. I am over all 146-148 then at the most recent I was offically 50-10 which helped, However I tend to be .500 when on wi-fi

Status
Not open for further replies.