• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Wishlist/Hopes/Dreams for LGPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creyk

I want teleport to be usable like fly.
There is no real reason for this not being a thing.

PirateKing

I don't think LGPE will be a very bad game, but at the moment I don't have many wishes for the game. But I like to have in-game:

-A post-game plot that revolves around Mewtwo
-Alolan forms being obtainable in some post-game location
-Rematches with Gym Leaders post-game, preferably against stronger teams
-Somewhere to breed Pokémon, perhaps it could be a post-game surprise for the new players

Other than that, I'm quite satisfied with the game.

I think most of those are safe bets
They confirmed GO isn’t required, so Alolan forms gotta be in a location somewhere, Mewtwo postgame story is something I think has like a 95% chance of being in. Gym Leader rematches is something I really want, it’s been missing for a long time so I really hope it comes back.
Breeding is confirmed not to be in though.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I think most of those are safe bets
They confirmed GO isn’t required, so Alolan forms gotta be in a location somewhere, Mewtwo postgame story is something I think has like a 95% chance of being in. Gym Leader rematches is something I really want, it’s been missing for a long time so I really hope it comes back.
Breeding is confirmed not to be in though.
Hopefully there will be somewhere where Alolan forms can be found in the wild. I guess that GO not being required means that GO isn't necessary to complete any part of the game but it may not apply to Alolan forms, which may be only obtainable by transferring to GO Park. It is certain Mewtwo will be in the postgame but highly repetitive and easy Pokémon encounters are enough to eliminate breeding. But I definitely like a return of Gym Leader matches since their long absence.

PirateKing

Hopefully there will be somewhere where Alolan forms can be found in the wild. I guess that GO not being required means that GO isn't necessary to complete any part of the game but it may not apply to Alolan forms, which may be only obtainable by transferring to GO Park. It is certain Mewtwo will be in the postgame but highly repetitive and easy Pokémon encounters are enough to eliminate breeding. But I definitely like a return of Gym Leader matches since their long absence.

I think the fact Alolan Forms are confirmed is the biggest hint that the Sevii Islands are back in some capacity, and the A-Forms will probably replace the Johto Pokemon that were initially found there.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I think the fact Alolan Forms are confirmed is the biggest hint that the Sevii Islands are back in some capacity, and the A-Forms will probably replace the Johto Pokemon that were initially found there.
I believe there is almost certainly a postgame location but it may not be the Sevii Islands. I don't think the Sevii Islands was even confirmed to the disappointment of some.

Creyk

I believe there is almost certainly a postgame location but it may not be the Sevii Islands. I don't think the Sevii Islands was even confirmed to the disappointment of some.

Orange Islands. Tracy. Post-game challenge. Regional variants.

DatsRight

* TRio to appear, it's based on Yellow so there's some leeway here.

* More boosts for old Pokemon. I want the Meowth line to regain some of it's Gen 1 ferociousness, and I'd love if Magikarp finally got a STAB move, through obscure and hard earned means of course, but still, make it happen.

* I'd love if they did more with power up items this game, maybe have them displayed on the Pokemon using them, and add a bit more in terms customisation like other RPG armour. With both starters being unevolved, I want more than one Eviolite at least.

Orange Islands. Tracy. Post-game challenge. Regional variants.

They've already done regional variants, why not pink Onix?

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
One thing I'd kill to have is different camera angles depending on certain locations, like Glittering Cave in XY. I liked how it zooms in on the character that time and would love to have it back while exploring the tower in Lavender, although I'm thinking it might scare the kids a bit.

Aetius

They said that there would be new events around Kanto right? Hope we'll lots of them then.
Also, I really hope that Seviil Islands will be back, even though I fear they might not put them in, considering that LG are inspired by Yellow and not FRLG....

Luthor

One thing I am hoping is that if Jessie and James are in this game (and I hope they are) that they can be used in the online battles as partners (like how at the battle tree you can team with Colress). I think given how they are a staple of the anime having them in the game would be a fun tie-in. Probably won't happen but I think it'd be cool.

PirateKing

They said that there would be new events around Kanto right? Hope we'll lots of them then.
Also, I really hope that Seviil Islands will be back, even though I fear they might not put them in, considering that LG are inspired by Yellow and not FRLG....

If you look closely, there actually is a lot of influence from FireRed and LeafGreen in terms of visuals (the towns look more in the style of FRLG then the more recent HGSS, Mt. Moon has little droplets over the walls, Cycling Road is back to its Gen 3 design instead of looking like Gen 4, etc.) So I dont think GF will stright up ignore everything FRLG introduced.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
All I want is a way to get Alola forms without having to deal with Pokemon GO

And for Jessie and James to be in these. These are Yellow remakes after all....

Aetius

If you look closely, there actually is a lot of influence from FireRed and LeafGreen in terms of visuals (the towns look more in the style of FRLG then the more recent HGSS, Mt. Moon has little droplets over the walls, Cycling Road is back to its Gen 3 design instead of looking like Gen 4, etc.) So I dont think GF will stright up ignore everything FRLG introduced.

Yeah but that's not a definite proof.
Don't ge me wrong though, I'd like it if that were the case.

Creyk

One thing I am hoping is that if Jessie and James are in this game (and I hope they are) that they can be used in the online battles as partners (like how at the battle tree you can team with Colress). I think given how they are a staple of the anime having them in the game would be a fun tie-in. Probably won't happen but I think it'd be cool.

Okay, this is the best idea of all time.
But they could only use their gen 1 teams, so
James - weezing and victreebell
Jessie - Arbok and Lickitung
And that's it???

PirateKing

Yeah but that's not a definite proof.
Don't ge me wrong though, I'd like it if that were the case.

It does seem like the most obvious way to go about it though,
Most of the islands were 90% Kanto mons anyway, and for the others they can simply replace the Johto encounters with Alolan Forms since they were actually pretty minimal.
Instead of Slugma on Mt. Ember, it would be Marowak. On 4 island, instead of Sneasel and Piloswine, we'd find Vulpix and Sandshew. On 5 Island they could replace Hoppip and Sentret with Rattata and Grimer (Which makes sense because of the huge Team Rocket presence there)
6 Island has Ruins where Geodude and Digglet could fit where Yanma and Natu are. Lastly, 7 Island has the Canyon which can host a wide variety of them, like Exeggutor.

Also, since the Safari Zone is gone now, they'll have to find places to redistribute all those exclusive Pokemon
(Exeggcute, Rhyhorn, Pinsir, Chansey, Syther, Parasect, Dratini, Tauros, Kangaskhan, Venomoth) They'll probably be distributed all over Kanto, but there's TONS of them, and not very many fitting areas since Fuchsia City is pretty late in the game, and the only thing after that is Ocean, Cinnibar Isalnd, and the Victory Road route.
Adding the islands as extra locations could really help that out!

Works out perfectly!

Aetius

It does seem like the most obvious way to go about it though,
Most of the islands were 90% Kanto mons anyway, and for the others they can simply replace the Johto encounters with Alolan Forms since they were actually pretty minimal.
Instead of Slugma on Mt. Ember, it would be Marowak. On 4 island, instead of Sneasel and Piloswine, we'd find Vulpix and Sandshew. On 5 Island they could replace Hoppip and Sentret with Rattata and Grimer (Which makes sense because of the huge Team Rocket presence there)
6 Island has Ruins where Geodude and Digglet could fit where Yanma and Natu are. Lastly, 7 Island has the Canyon which can host a wide variety of them, like Exeggutor.

Also, since the Safari Zone is gone now, they'll have to find places to redistribute all those exclusive Pokemon
(Exeggcute, Rhyhorn, Pinsir, Chansey, Syther, Parasect, Dratini, Tauros, Kangaskhan, Venomoth) They'll probably be distributed all over Kanto, but there's TONS of them, and not very many fitting areas since Fuchsia City is pretty late in the game, and the only thing after that is Ocean, Cinnibar Isalnd, and the Victory Road route.
Adding the islands as extra locations could really help that out!

Works out perfectly!

Hope you're right, beacause I'd love to see the Seviil Islands in glorious HD.

Creyk

Why not let people choose between battle mode and capture mode when aproaching a wild pokemon ?

Luthor

Okay, this is the best idea of all time.
But they could only use their gen 1 teams, so
James - weezing and victreebell
Jessie - Arbok and Lickitung
And that's it???

Well they could use the other pokemon associated with them or at least the evolved version of them. Like Jessie could use Chansey and James could use Arcanine (evolved form of Growlithe) or Mr Mime(evolved form of mime jr) abd both could use Meowth. If you look back at the pokemon they or team rocket have used temporarily there are options. Plus with online battles they can have several different movesets for Weezing and Arbok. So there is wiggle room if they wanted to do it. I'll admit its a big if.

PirateKing

I was thinking it would be cool to get some more “special battles” with some Pokémon, one off “boss” battles like the Snorlax and Marowak encounter, Sudowoodo in GS, Etc.
USUM has tons of these in the side quests, and they could take after the anime.
They could have something like the Totem Boost to make them tougher.

A Clefable if we go to Mt. Moon on certain nights
A Muk in Celedon City
An Aerodactyl breaking out of Cinnibar lab
An angry Primeape
A gigantic Tentacruel (since sizes are confirmed)
A dragonite on Bills Cape
And one for Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise
Stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.