• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your worst dating experiences

LuciRuki

Born This Way
You know, come out with the stories, the truths that might make you cry or make some people laugh. It is your worst dating experiences of whatever kind: single, group, blind etc.

I also searched the threads to see if there was a precreated thread that is still in existence. No, there is not (from what I had seen).

To start off I would have to tell you one of mine.

It was about four months ago and I had taken this girl out to a Kelsey's bar and grill. Needless to say she had their "famous" seafood dish. Next thing you know she was puking all in her food, sprayed in mine and knocked over my drink. It was pretty gross. So I had to take her home, and I never called her again. =]

Poor thing. She must have felt so embarrased.

-LuciRuki-

Ethan

Banned
Well I took my girlfriend out to the movies thinking that we were going to be alone. We were in the middle of the theater so it isn't like we were going to make out or anything. All the sudden I hear "Hey guys!" I turned around and lo, there were her parents. Me and her looked at eachother for second is shock. We asked what they were doing here. They said "Oh well we just got done shopping, so we thought we'd see a movie with you guys." So I had the rest of that date to enjoy with her parents. Fun, fun, fun.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Oh, the stories...

I had had a few dates with this one guy, and I just wasn't feeling it. He tried to put his arm around me and said "You don't mind, do you?" I said "Well, actually," and said that I didn't like him like that. I thought he'd be like "Oh, darn," or something. But he goes "Well... I really liked you..." And I was like "Oh, sh*t." He cried. So then I started crying. The ride home was the most awkward car ride of my life.

Oh, and this other time, I had a first date with this guy, and we were at my college. He said that he had something for me, and started leading me away from everyone else. I thought he was gonna try to kiss me, so I froze up. He's like "You ok? You just got really quiet all of a sudden." And I said "Well, it's a little early... it's kinda awkward." I did get a kiss... a giant chocolate one. But the guy had no idea what that had sounded like, I had to explain it. I've got more, but I'll save them for later.

RagTag

Shroomin'
I've got a couple of stories...

I picked up my (ex) girlfriend at her house one time so I walked up the driveway and knocked on her door I kissed her when she opened the door (like I always did) only it turns out the girl I kissed wasn't my girlfriend it was her twin sister. It wasn't That bad I mean she understood that it was a mistake and everything but it was still awkward and embarrassing.

On my first date (with the girl mentioned above) I couldn't tell her and her sister apart so I had no idea which twin I was going out with I couldn't refer to her by name or anything which made it really awkward and weird

Last edited:

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
Me and this girl started dating and after about a week I decided to go out with a few of the guys. We went to the local teen club. I spent the whole night just talking to the guys. I spent a whole 4 hours there.
Well, then ext day I get an Email from my girlfriend. It said "How come you didn't say hi to me last night?" and I was kind of confused. She said she went to the Teen club that night and didn't know I was going. I felt so bad that I didn't notice her.
The teen club isn't really that big so its not that hard to miss people. Talk about embarrassing on our next date.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Let's see... another time the chocolate kiss guy and I were sitting in my dorm lounge watching TV, and there was nothing on. There was this movie where this monkey had a girlfriend... and then all these people walked in and this one guy goes "Monkey love!" It was so embarrassing...

Oh, and then another time, the same guy got me on Goliath at Six Flags. I was afraid, but I hadn't been on a coaster since I was about six, so I thought I'd give it a go. You know, since it wasn't really fair to say I was too scared since I hadn't tried it in so long. Well, I freaked out. Not in a screaming kind of way, I just went really, really pale, almost passed out. We didn't ride anything else for the rest of the day. I was kinda sucky.

kochoupink

butts lol
When my boyfriend told me he loved me, I was so shocked I just said "Thanks" and fled.
Awkward. He forgave me, though. We're still going out.

Jakotsu

Banned
My ex and I went out to the mall since there was really nothing to do at home. Well, he and I were just walking around until he saw one of his friends. He and his friends were being complete retards in the mall and causing corruption, then it resulted that one of the stuff there broke well... they were kicked out. >_>; My ex left me in the mall, thankfully I saw my friend there so she and I had our own date. :3

Worst date with my ex, best one with my friend. <3

Crystal Mew

Gym Leader
Probably the time this guy took me out, we had dinner, he took me home and turned on this song...Everything I do, I do it for you, then asked me to be his girlfriend. I didnt feel the same so I turned him down...and apparently broke his heart!

I still have his movie which I have to give back this summer. That will be awkward. But thats probably the worst date I've ever had

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
I laugh at your pitiful excuses for dates, mine all went smoothly, all one of them.

RagTag

Shroomin'

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Nny.

He wasn't big enough. :(
I hope you are talking about my height, not down there. Otherwise, you shouldn't be talking about genitals, Jay. :mad:

EDIT: Ask Swampy, he knows I am telling the truth. ;010;

Ok mine was with facetious, worst ever. ;~;

Last edited:

LuciRuki

Born This Way
I laugh at your pitiful excuses for dates, mine all went smoothly, all one of them.

How about legitimate grammar?

That date that I mentioned in my first post was by far the worst. It was gross. I mean I can't even go back to the same restaurant. LOL

-LuciRuki-

Kirades

I am sorry, but I can't resist making a joke.

So I am out with this really hot girl. She and I start kissing each other in an empty, dark movie theater. Suddenly she stops, looks at me right in the eye, and says "So I heard you liek Mudkipz"

Total disaster after that.

Regan

Banned
I got decked by my girlfriends 6'3 dad for letting her sneak over and stay the night. I had to go to the hospital and get 9 stitches which was just great.. Strangely enough, were great friends now and me and her just got engaged :D w00t w00t.