• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your worst dating experiences

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
I got decked by my girlfriends 6'3 dad for letting her sneak over and stay the night. I had to go to the hospital and get 9 stitches which was just great.. Strangely enough, were great friends now and me and her just got engaged :D w00t w00t.

Akwaaaaaaaard. lol

You should know the 3rd rule of dating. Never mess with a girl if her dad is big. :D

Oh please. The only date you have is with your computer, and world of warcraft.

What's wrong with that :D
I'm a level 47 Tauren Shaman. >.<

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Um, I think EifiBurakki was making fun of himself to begin with. "All one of them?" It's a joke, you see?

Anyway... oh, yes, double dating with my friend and her boyfriend. They flirt like sixth grade kids. Really, they get all mushy and they tickle each other and get in stupid little arguments... the guy I was with and I felt more like we were babysitting. And then my friend and we couldn't find them for an hour or so. It was not fun.

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
Um, I think EifiBurakki was making fun of himself to begin with. "All one of them?" It's a joke, you see?

Anyway... oh, yes, double dating with my friend and her boyfriend. They flirt like sixth grade kids. Really, they get all mushy and they tickle each other and get in stupid little arguments... the guy I was with and I felt more like we were babysitting. And then my friend and we couldn't find them for an hour or so. It was not fun.

YEs, I was making fun of myself. Just a joke you know.

Also doing those little kid stuff is kind of fun. There is however a time for maturity needed at times.

latios reborn

nothing major really, but me and my ex were walked in on once while ..............
I've had the parents barge in on the movie also which was annoying as we were the only 2 in the cinema until they came in.

SkinnySweatyMan

I am sorry, but I can't resist making a joke.

So I am out with this really hot girl. She and I start kissing each other in an empty, dark movie theater. Suddenly she stops, looks at me right in the eye, and says "So I heard you liek Mudkipz"

Total disaster after that.

Ha. That's hilarious for some reason.

I got decked by my girlfriends 6'3 dad for letting her sneak over and stay the night. I had to go to the hospital and get 9 stitches which was just great.. Strangely enough, were great friends now and me and her just got engaged w00t w00t.

What? You're engaged to her dad?

Anyway. This wasn't really a date, but I was watching a movie with my girlfriend and one of her friends at my girlfriend's house. I decided to put my arm around her, but in mid-swing I thought I saw a shadow coming up the stairs and I turned my head. Unfortunately, I elbowed my girlfriend right square in the head. She was okay, but I still felt really bad.

Profesco

gone gently
Not exactly a dating experience, but I'll rattle it off anyway...

My rival and I were arguing on the schoolbus once, and I was teasing her about something or other. She was losing the argument, of course, so she made a drastic move. She hauled off and whacked me with her lunch box, right on the head. There must have been some kind of hard plastic container in it, because it was extremely solid and painful for being one of those soft, heat-trapping bags. Well anyway, I conceded and tended to my wounds for the rest of the ride home.

I do have a way with women...

Kakumei

夜に踊り疲れて。
Probably that one in September with some guy who kept trying to put his arm around me. Ugh. He kept asking questions, kept trying to make a move on me, and when we were about to part ways, he put his hands on my face and tried to kiss me... I forced myself to face away and only allowed him a kiss on the forehead.

Medea

Excalibur
...Um...I've never been on an actual date. And that's sad coming from a 21 year old.

However, when I brought my boyfriend over to meet my family, that didn't go over quite as well as I expected. Thirty minutes before we leave to my house, he tells me he wants to break up with me, but he'll still go on with tonight on the unlikely chance we get back together. So I did the stupid thing by letting him go through with it. So I was just quiet all through dinner and trying my best to hold back my (at the time 17 year old hormones from turning crazy).

JenROCKET

I've not had many bad experiences really but once I was on a date with a boy who was quite shy [unlike me] so we went to see some film and we were the only 2 in the whole theatre.
The film sucked and we just sat there feeling quite awkward.
The worst is when it's a good film and your date can't leave you alone haha.

Cavan_II

"Dark Lightning"
I was set up with this girl by our respective parents. She looked at me, and said, "Wait, are you a <insert my nationality here>?."
I said, "Uh, yes."
Then she said, "Sorry, I don't date your type." and left.
I then had to say to my parents that my date was too racially discriminating for things to work out.

A painful experience indeed.

I've been on some pretty bad ones. But maybe the worst was when my date took me out to dinner and just watched me eat. I tried to talk to him too but he didn't really say anything.
I am sorry, but I can't resist making a joke.

So I am out with this really hot girl. She and I start kissing each other in an empty, dark movie theater. Suddenly she stops, looks at me right in the eye, and says "So I heard you liek Mudkipz"

Total disaster after that.
Lmfao!

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
I finally got my ex to go to a movie with me, I'm all yea I've got a date... so he brings a friend...

I just loved it when my girlfriend would ask me to go out to the movies... And she ends up bringing two friends, makes me pay for all the sh!t and doesn't talk to me pretty much the whole time.

I tried to invite her along with ONE of my friends, and she through a hissy fit...

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
I've never really had a bad date, as I'm a very talkative person so things usually just seem to go smoothly. Though there was this one time I went out with a boy and he wasn't very talkative AT ALL. It was so frusterating, so I just started talking about random things and ended up talking about this girl I had a major crush on and how we were really good friends at work so if she said no then it would be majorly awkward. Aaand that didn't go over too well with him, obviously.

KetchupO

tωisted
Mostly the fact that I haven't had one yet. D=
Same.
It's not that I haven't been asked on one.
It's that I turned all of them down because they were from girls o_O
yeah... xD

Josiah

is your favorite

Same.
It's not that I haven't been asked on one.
It's that I turned all of them down because they were from girls o_O
yeah... xD
It wouldn't be that bad of an experience would it? Just tell them that you aren't interested in them after the date. (Not being completely serious here)

Aggron95

tildes gonna tilde~
It wouldn't be that bad of an experience would it? Just tell them that you aren't interested in them after the date.
thats cruel. if they were really interested in KetchupO, it would break their hearts even further by giving them false hope.
OOPS: missed the not being serious part. Sorry.

Last edited: