• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Worst Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Hey all,

For no other reason other than to vent for a failed job interview today I ask you; what was YOUR worst day ever up to date?

Leave your epic tales of woe for all to read.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
The day my older Brother died due to not watching his diabetes properly!

Damn.

I feel like a baby in comparison now.

*Awkwardly shuffles out the door*

Shuam

righteous
The day my best guy friend and my best girl friend suddenly got a thing for each other. It can only end extremely awkward for myself. No deaths in the family for me, not yet, so silly teenage drama will have to suffice.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
The day my best guy friend and my best girl friend suddenly got a thing for each other. It can only end extremely awkward for myself. No deaths in the family for me, not yet, so silly teenage drama will have to suffice.

The worst kind of drama.

mirite

Flame Mistress

Yeah... Pretty much the same thing, except that it's my best girl friends' sister and my best guy friend's brother and they're always complaining to me and I'm like URGH!

Also when I heard that my grandma got a brain tumor or something. But she's fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.