• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your worst/most hated card

Mewten150

Mine is bidoof, got about ten and they suck

Mewten150

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Energy got 150 of grass

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
How can you haet on a cardZ? D=

Worst has to be Arcanine from SV, but it still isn't hated! =3

~L_X_F

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..thats why the say it common...

useless rare card....I really hate them

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
I don't like having all the commons. I have pages just of one common pokemon or card. I'm ready to give them away, anyone interested?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
50 just a little i go more than 80 each type (exclude dark/metal)

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
I HATE BIDOOF! It's my friend's MSN pictute! as a pirate =O My most worst card in my faviorite deck that i use in my main battles aginst challengers in my class is Charmander Base Set 1! It has x2 weakness to water! it can be destryed in 1 turn. However it can evolve soon into my faviorite charizard Base set 1

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Did I tell you that in My class i am sort of a gym that challeneleadder and ges need to beat me to face my friend who is the best in my class! there are 4 in total and I am 2nd strongest! My deck is mostly based on fire/fight and my mewtwo. I like Te gym leader Blaine.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
I hate the energy search ones..... as most people do. But I still keep them safe and make sure the edges are always sharp....... everything is in perfect condition no matter hoe uncommon they are.... though it annoys me ive bought 15 booster packs and none have Pokemon Ex's Im so unlucky...........

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
BIDOOF by infinity miles! I swear I must have enought to create the Unholy Bidoof Army!

Mewten150

Did I tell you that in My class i am sort of a gym that challeneleadder and ges need to beat me to face my friend who is the best in my class! there are 4 in total and I am 2nd strongest! My deck is mostly based on fire/fight and my mewtwo. I like Te gym leader Blaine.

i'm a sort of gym leader in my class too!
exept my deck is based on grass/psycic and i'm 3rd best

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i'm a sort of gym leader in my class too!
exept my deck is based on grass/psycic and i'm 3rd best

Cool we can be like Volkner and Flint!