• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your worst/most hated card

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
You hate one of the best card ever?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I can't even find any energy cards :'(

Oh well, I hate most of the cards from LA... I always seem to get Froslass, Mamoswine, Politoed, Rayquaza, etc. You cards better leave me alone now! :mad:

..wana trade those with my energy

JUST kidding...

Me and my bro bought many decks

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Blaziken FB Lv.X should be hated due to it have a value

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Blaziken fb lv x is awseome! it will be one of my keys in my deck! come on man! jet kick can do 120 damage! and vapour kick(with water)100 and vapour kick(no water) 70!

Mewten150

Best cards ever...you're kidding right?
I realize I also hate pulling Shinx SV, because my friend keeps calling them Shinx Spray...

why hate blaziken fb lv.x as it is one of the best cards ever

Nidoprince

Claydol EX that I already traded. See, I already had a Claydoll EX and that stupid 2nd one took my chances of getting a new rare card.

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
Those rare energies from the EX series packs, it's such a bummer to find that your rare is only an energy. That's happened to me about ten times now. :U