• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Banned for quoting

Gary Oak!

I got swagger, TM87!
Banned for not quoting

Gary Oak!

I got swagger, TM87!
Banned for you expecting an American like Gary Oak to know Japanese fluently

Gary Oak!

I got swagger, TM87!
Banned cuz there is no America in the Pokemon world, and BLUE was created in Japan. Thus he is Japanese, if anything.

Banned cuz I am Gary not Blue [there is a difference, I come from Nintendo not GF] and America exists in my Pokemon world

Banned because we will stalk you to the ends of the earth Black.

Last edited:

Gary Oak!

I got swagger, TM87!
Banned for not joining in on the Blue argument
EDIT: Damnit, Cindy'd.

Banned for posting that I came up with reasons to counter your reasons because I don;t counter reasons with reasons I counter reasons with LOGIC

Estellise

peachy
Banned for not joining in on the Blue argument
EDIT: Damnit, Cindy'd.

Banned for posting that I came up with reasons to counter your reasons because I don;t counter reasons with reasons I counter reasons with LOGIC
Banned for denying me. And for being Kip'd.

Gary Oak!

I got swagger, TM87!
Banned for not clicking my advert

EDIT: And I ban Cindy for thinking I care about denying you and for Kipping me

Gary Oak!

I got swagger, TM87!
Banned for not knowing Gary Mother ****ing Oak is never wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.