• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're Banned 5.0 (Rule update: 09/08/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Banned because I wondered what Mission you were referring to.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Banned because I'm psychic.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Banned because Dattebayo was a user on here a few years ago generally hated by most of the users and thought of as a colossal idiot. It's a long story but I'll try and keep it short. Basically, these are the reasons why everyone hated him;

*He had an unhealthy obsession with Dawn.

*He had a foot fetish and made no secret of it, including those of fictional characters (especially Dawn)

*He based most of his views off of South Park and said he thinks people should take sitcoms more seriously.

*He tried to use his autism as an excuse for his actions.

*He had this wierd view that "stand-alone" Pokemon (those without evolutions) were the strongest because they couldn't evolve meaning their stats couldn't possibly get any higher, so when older Pokemon got new evolutions (Yanma, for example) he thought they'd made them weaker by giving them an evolution.

*Naturally, people ripped him a new arsehole because he said all this stuff and then complained that people were bullying him. Admittedly, some people took it pretty far, but he brought most of it on himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.