• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're banned Game Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Banned because...I AGREE! :D it has a better name than HeartGold ;249; ;250;

Banned cause I'd personally shoot the guy who'd decide to name a game like that if it happened.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Banned because I'd lend you the weapon.

Banned cause that'll come in handy, as having a fireweapon here for protection is forbidden.
Only hunters, soldiers and policemen can have one.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Banned because same here, but that doesnt stop people from converting air guns to take live amunission (I've spelt that wrong havent I?) even though its still obviously illeagal.

Banned cause my dad taught me how to shoot with a rifle, so yeah, it isn't really legal to let a twelve year old kid shoot at cans with actual bullets -_-'

Yet, it was fun. Too bad his rifle is broken right now.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Banned because you're twelve? I didn't know that. I'm 16, I've worked on aircraft! :D (it was funny coz we used a cherry picker to get to the tail, then I was told to drive it forward so we drove it along while it was fully extended! It felt like we were about to topple over but it was so much fun!)

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Banned because you're twelve? I didn't know that. I'm 16, I've worked on aircraft! :D (it was funny coz we used a cherry picker to get to the tail, then I was told to drive it forward so we drove it along while it was fully extended! It felt like we were about to topple over but it was so much fun!)

Banned cause I was twelve when he taught me xD
Nah, I'll turn seventeen in July.

And because I'll be hugely inactive the few weeks from now.

Char-Cham

Battle stations!
Banned because I broke my mom's laptop. (I spilled a glass of water on the keyboard. :() ;235;

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Banned because that happened to me once when I was little, but it was lemonade...and the laptop was brand new and belonged to a friend of dad's who has now passed away unfortuantly...

Banned cause mine broke without a warning or possible reason. One moment I was on SPPf, the other moment I get a blue error screen.
When I put it out and on, it said "Operating system not found".

EDIT: Banned for beating me (whoa, SPPf is running slow, in't it?)

Char-Cham

Battle stations!
Banned because I said so. ;235;

Status
Not open for further replies.