• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're banned Game Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned cause Charmeloen has a weakness to Force choking! Hobby.

EDIT: Dinosaurs aren't real. They dead.

So corpses aren't real because they're dead?

That means when you're dead, you aren't real anymore.

Ok, go kill yourself, NOW!

Banned for that.

wait... nvm... 'meleon-poo is a bad example...

Banned cuz I'm trapped in the Drive-Thru. (Weird Al fan here!)

Banned cause people don't insult a guy for a bitch, in case you didn't know that.

And it's a female dog -_-;

Beat, banned for having a banner in your siggy.

Char-Cham

Battle stations!
Banned because I LOVE this. (Before you ask, it's NOT a Korean video. It's something I like a lot.)
;235;

Char-Cham

Battle stations!
Banned because go ahead, keep talking that way about PTR, Zen... *Holds up shotgun* ;235;

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Banned because PaCrapper is a stupid dog with a stupid hat who thinks that singing badly makes him look good, and that being flat like something outta Super Paper Mario is awesome.

Need i go on?

Char-Cham

Battle stations!
Banned because *shoots Zen* We won't be hearing from him anymore. ;235;

Banned cause I put MarkVaderon the ignore list, so I'll ban the poster above him/it if I post after it.

MarkVader

Chad Vader's cousin
Banned cause if I myself who repeatedly force choke ppl who tend to come back, what make you thinks a shotgun could do any better?

Char-Cham

Battle stations!
Banned because I want to know what surfer treecko was talking about. ;235;

Status
Not open for further replies.