• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're banned Game Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizaadon

Raging Charmander...
Banned because FireFox doesn't seem to work with my proxy server!

Banned because I am sleepy...

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
Banned for sitting back and watching strike back

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Banned because I'm back from my (insert large amount of days here) day break from the forum.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Banned for not knowing I have *insert number of Boo (Mario Tennis) stickers I have here* Boo (Mario Tennis) stickers in Brawl.

Cavan_II

"Dark Lightning"
Banned because Resetti's impression of R.O.B. goes "SHOOOGOOO....!!"
and his impression of Ice Climbers goes "TA! OH-HEYAHH!" and neither of them actually say anything like that.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Banned because... Resetti is much scarier than I thought we was before... and that wasvery scary. o_O

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Banned for not playing Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. :O

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Banned because Mewtwo is a backstabber.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Banned because...
DO A BARREL ROLL! (Press Z or R twice)

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Banned because...
HANDS OFF MY LIGHTSABER!

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Banned because...
[IMG200]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/Lolygon-Z/errorcode97003.jpg[/IMG200]
T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.