• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're banned Game Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiboxx

Dang! A Fat Person!
BAnned Because "E Is For Emotional Ruins Everybody's Day! M IS For Misureble People! O Is For On The Dark Side Cuz' We Made Some Fresh Cookies! Cookies! Woo!" (The EMO Song)

banned because my mail is piling up with 100 friggin' emails from serebii.net! notifying me about posts on 1000000000 friggin' threads! lol

Hiboxx

Dang! A Fat Person!
Banned Because "E Is For Emotional Ruins Everybody's Day! M Is For Misureble People! O Is For On The Dark Side Cuz' We Made Some Fresh Cookies! Cookies! Woo!" (The EMO Song)

salimus

The dragon protecter
Your banned becuase...uh, I can't come up with a good reson ;^^

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Banned because I notice PoF got banned (for real) while my Internet was down and I was vigorously training with Peach.

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum
banned because my mail is piling up with 100 friggin' emails from serebii.net! notifying me about posts on 1000000000 friggin' threads! lol

You can change the settings in you user CP and choose not to recieve emails.

Banned for pluralizing "Pokémon."

Status
Not open for further replies.