• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're banned Game Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon Bonaparte

Banned because he is. He is Fat Dragonite the 1337.
By the way, the Claim A Pokémon Thread reopened in General, and they started it over. I claimed Dragonite. Hurry if you want to claim!

BEATEN

Banned because

HOW DARE YOU DEFY DICE AND EA? THEY WILL SMITE YOU WITH THE HAMMER OF SPORE AND SLICE YOU WITH THE SWORD OF MIRROR'S EDGE!

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
banned cause i love this more then you love that

mhfu-box_qjgenth.jpg

EDIT: WORLD RECORD EVERYONE! BEATEN BY 4 PPLZ!

banned because i have been beaten by four people

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Banned because you post
9659f53468384a183c75c87eec2a9148.jpg

BEAT: OH NOEZ! IZ POSTEDZ TO BANZ HIM 4 POSTING SLOWZ, BUT IZ WAZ BEATZ MYZELF!!!! OH NOEZ THE IRONY!!!!

Banned because you just posted seconds ago.

Banned cause I'll have to work on monday, and the day after that and after that and after that and...

Banned because he is. He is Fat Dragonite the 1337.
By the way, the Claim A Pokémon Thread reopened in General, and they started it over. I claimed Dragonite. Hurry if you want to claim!

BEATEN

Banned because

HOW DARE YOU DEFY DICE AND EA? THEY WILL SMITE YOU WITH THE HAMMER OF SPORE AND SLICE YOU WITH THE SWORD OF MIRROR'S EDGE!

Spore was awesome, but that battlefield heroes thing was one of the worst MMORPG's ever.

Banned cause I just meant some shitty online game.

Sheesh, what do you call it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.