• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're banned Game Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon Bonaparte

Banned because it resembles you.

halolzcom-supersmashbrosbrawl-black.jpg

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Banned because Tingle is annoying and ugly. I have been told by many girls (and a few boys, actually) that i am quite good-looking.

Seen that pic.

BEAT: YOU WANKER!!!! Thanks for wrecking the funny bit, you stupid moronic moose...

Banned because bruce lee killed chuck norris!

EDIT:
Banned for beating me!

*Gasp*
Banned because who didn't know chuck norris before going on here?

Banned cause I never saw or heard anything of him before. (Seriously, is he an actor or what? All I hear is "Chuck Norris pwns" and stuff but no one ever says what he ACTUALLY does).

Banned because chuck norris can't pwn crap.
He is a martial artist, action star and television and film actor.

Basically, he is famous like any other actor....

Banned because why? < _________________ <
He's just a normal person like every other actor.
It pisses me off when they just say random thigns about him.
I asked a question about finding the iv's of a Pokemon and some guy replied "Did you know Chuck Norris has 31 iv's in all of his stats?"

Status
Not open for further replies.