• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're Banned: Worst Thread Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for failing to notice something you wrote down yourself. :D

banned for mentioning sigs

banned for using that against me

Nidoprince

Banned for breaking the laws of physics. How can you be a fish and a panda at the same time?! You have gills, and can compete in sumo wrestling!

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Banned necause Nidoking love

Nidoprince

Banned because I only have FIFTY PERCENT Nidoking love this time. I didn't mention the Nido's at all this time in my sig.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Banned because I have seen some of the little picture you have lately in you sig

Banned because I have an Event Deoxys, but no wifi, and haven't played the game that contains it in a good 2 years.

Banned cause I've only slept for five hours :D

Well, I hope it'll be a good day, Zen.

Banned cause if you use pokemon colloseum style You won't be able to read this.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
the Bug type skin is what my skin is

banned

Status
Not open for further replies.