• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're Banned: Worst Thread Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned cause I reported him twice. Once for annoying and insulting us and the other (I saw it after my first report) for ban evading.

I hope the mods will solve it ^_^

banned because he'll probably get ip banned.

rosso1111

Banned because I hope so too ><
\/

Medea

Excalibur
You're all banned.

And oh good, look at that. I got to close this thread before taking my happy butt to work.

*sighs* Lord have mercy, you all drive me nuts.

I gave you all a second chance with this stupid thread and you blew it. Well that's it. NO MORE. I hereby decree that the game "You're Banned" is never to be made again.

If you try to make it again I will delete it.

If you beg me to re-open it I will ignore it.

If you take your whining to another mod, I will deal with you personally. Get a life.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.