• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're Banned: Worst Thread Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Banned because of EPIC PROPORTIONS OF THE WEAK POINT 8D

Banned because I've never actually used any of my job cash on anything but my savings and leeched off the old ladies and germs of my shitty household the entire time. ;)

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Banned because I hate Nemesis.

RE3...

Manix

Another round?
Banned for using 28 a's in your post. (I think...)

lolEDIT: Banned because I forgot how fast this place was.

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Banned because this the 129th page of this thread.

Banned because there's always the option of lying about your age or counterfeiting a driver's license, etc., to earn cold, hard cash. Just a thought.

Pikatina

Fan of Typhlosion
You were banned for having 315 posts in this forum. Souls stolen: 1

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Banned because I'm still having no luck with that shiny Giratina :(

Banned because I figure it's been a good 190 resets?

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Banned because I havn't really been counting, basically SRing non stop untill the DS needs re charging. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.