• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're Banned: Worst Thread Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Banned because I haven't got it yet, I said give me time (PS: I was sleeping =P)

PS..S: Eri, did you delet your rate team thing?

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Banned because hmmmm... maybe Bulbasaur because I wants one on me SS team

PS: I'll give it to you tomorrow, I need BPs

Last edited:

Erienne

Anime high :D
Banned because yes, and also I just installed Galactique Adventurs on my computer. ^^;

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Banned because was the team good (I was sleeping so I couldn't peep at the posters, but I seen the team. Also... want to try bt or bf online XD I need BPS and want to know how online BF works

Erienne

Anime high :D
Banned because yes, I did just get it. ^_^ I'm going to go play it now, bye!

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Banned because IB, (yawns) where is people like crickee and empy =(

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Banned because hmm Should I do Blaze the cat icon (I'm naming my team espeon blaze =P) and espeon sig... or RE4 related icon and a different pokemon sig

EDIT- GRRRRRR the eevee was was going to use on my team got pokefus when I wasn't looking and is cured (had no idea a pokefus pokemon was in team).... I'll just need to rebreed ;_;

Last edited:

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Banned because how do you do clickable text links again >.< (won't let me do them)

Last edited:

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Banned because she is playing spore.. and tell me IB... where do I put my text >.<

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Banned because I know... how do you get the text in there for you to click

Status
Not open for further replies.