• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're Banned: Worst Thread Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacause people KEEP SAYINGI AM MALE AFTER I REMOVED IT FROM MY USER TITLE :U

Drake, do come back, they're are a LOAD OF new dragons. Including a Cheese one : D

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Banned because cheese!

Bacause people KEEP SAYINGI AM MALE AFTER I REMOVED IT FROM MY USER TITLE :U

Drake, do come back, they're are a LOAD OF new dragons. Including a Cheese one : D

Well, then I'll have a LOAD of new ones to collect when I've got enough Pokémon on GPX+ ^_^

b&

Bannd because get them now, whilest theyre hot, because they become rare very soon. I didnt get a Cheese one, and now Cheese is rare :<

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Banned because
jake hart X vera=??? shipping
i need something to put in those ???...anyone can help
(jake is a raichu and vera is a delibird)

Banned for shipping.

Bannd because get them now, whilest theyre hot, because they become rare very soon. I didnt get a Cheese one, and now Cheese is rare :<

Meh, I'll get them someday, I got a gold and a geode, so why wouldn't I be able to get a cheese one later?

Banned cause that doesn't take away the fact that you have WAY too many pictures in your sig.

Beat, good afternoon, Zen.

Status
Not open for further replies.