• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espeodratiniair

Sunbeam Isle Gym Ldr
Banned for having May in your avatar. 'Nough said.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Banned because I have the avatar due to the egg.

Xeice

At your expense
Banned because I didn't win anything........Stupid Wheel of Fortune, with their long sentences and their big words.......

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Banned because I once won a car in the "Wheel of Fortune" demo and I'm still waiting for it.

Banned because I therew my Togepie in the line of fire in silver. I was facing chuck I had two pokemon left Togepie-LV 9 and Eevve-LV 25. Chuck used mind reader on Eevve so I'm like CRAP HE'S GOING FOR DYNAMIC PUNCH!! Then I rememberd Togepie. Needless to say Togepie got OWNED

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
banned for beating me.

Espeodratiniair

Sunbeam Isle Gym Ldr
Banned for using the words diving, board, and Mini-Van in the same sentence.

Banned because you should not have any one in your room if you plan to make a horror movie out of a game. Because of my aunt I had to do 4 takes of the VC horror movie

Espeodratiniair

Sunbeam Isle Gym Ldr
Banned because I feel like it.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
banned for being on when you posted every time you posted.

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
youre banned because he said youre banned but the you said youre banned but then he said youre banned but then you said youre banned

Dragonos

Beginning Trainer
You're banned for supporting shipping.

P.S. This is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.