• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're Being Watched! Team Rocket's Alola Forms!! (1065)

Leonhart

Imagineer
This was an episode that ended up being exactly what I had expected in terms of hardly any major plot points happening, yet I'm not disappointed because the episode's hilarity made this one of SM's best offerings in my opinion. I think I've gained new appreciation for Matori, whom I hadn't really warmed up to before. The Alolan Nyasu still kind of creeps me out, however.

Jezrocket

I like how their solution to stopping Matori taking Stufful was (essentially) trying to murder her. She's lucky this is a kids show.

? What ?! The TRio have never planned to kill Matori. Bewear got in a rage because Matori had tried to kidnap Stufful and she stepped in to save Meowth.
No one can touch the babies of Bewear XD

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
who else thinks it's kinda fishy that we haven't seen giovanni since sm87?

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
My biggest problem with this episode is that I was waiting for the trio to have a big moment, but it never really came. In retrospect, I can appreciate the fact that they literally did their job for once and successfully stole a Pokemon, from an important figure in the grander operation of Team Rocket no less, but it was such a half baked scheme that they needed Bewear to bail them out of that it didn't leave much impact. I wish they had donned disguises and actually fought Matori to get Stufful back, then she'd have had to go back in shame none the wiser that the trio had outright betrayed the organization, and they'd have actually scored a serious win doing what they're (supposed to be) good at.

ShadowForce720

My biggest problem with this episode is that I was waiting for the trio to have a big moment, but it never really came. In retrospect, I can appreciate the fact that they literally did their job for once and successfully stole a Pokemon, from an important figure in the grander operation of Team Rocket no less, but it was such a half baked scheme that they needed Bewear to bail them out of that it didn't leave much impact. I wish they had donned disguises and actually fought Matori to get Stufful back, then she'd have had to go back in shame none the wiser that the trio had outright betrayed the organization, and they'd have actually scored a serious win doing what they're (supposed to be) good at.

Although that may work on the main cast and some other characters it's pretty clear that wouldn't have work as considering she instantly recognized it was just Meowth in disguise when he was disguise as Stufful. I mean lets face it for the most part the trio is horrible at disguising themselves as the only real reason that Ash and co don't recognize them is because the plot demands they be dumb in that moment. I mean sure it's one thing for people that have never met the trio before not to recognize them, however is it problematic that the writers and people in charge refuse to have Ash recognize them even though he has plenty of experience in encountering them.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I now wonder what will happen with the TRio in general after this series, I mean, if word gets to giovanni about this, they're definitely getting fired, though I doubt that will happen. Not to mention them outright saying that mimikyu and mareanie wouldn't like being in the HQ, or whatever will happen so that bewear lets them leave

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
This episode was all over the place but I enjoyed it nonetheless, mainly due to it being a Team Rocket focused episode and Bewear’s antics. It was a good move replacing Nuikoguma with Meowth. I have a horrifyingly sweet feeling Giovanni won’t like this and we’ll get some conflict between him and the TRio. No way he’ll let this slide unless he really doesn’t care about the TRio and what they have to show for. I kind of wished that Bewear did more (like show some real “don’t mess with Mama Bear and her cub” action) but I’m satisfied with the overall outcome.

Last edited:

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
A TRio filler, but one that was actually kinda funny in some ways. I normally dislike the look of the Alolan Meowth, but I was happy to see it here because it looked much snazzier than I remember.

Vipsoccermaster

Fine Team Rocket filler.Team Rocket were really worried about being fired, so they had to do what they had to do, but really, I doubt they would be fired. I mean, Giovanni knows Team Rocket are goofballs, but he keeps Team Rocket on employment because TR is the only trio worth keeping around.

Matori and Alolan Meowth were good to see here, but man, Matori really looks threatening in just about every scene. Bewear is very protective of Stufful and Team Rocket...too bad for Matori having to go to the hospital for treatment.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Anytime someone tries to catch a pokemon I'm happy and there are bonus points since the attempt was made by Team Rocket. However after the attempted capture, the plot thickens! Not only was Bewear not caught in the poke ball but it was actually able to catch the ball and crumble it up like a handful of cookie crumbs. I can only imagine how high of a level that Bewear could possibly be.