• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're Favorite Lv.X - and it CANT BE LUXRAY GL

blaZofgold

State favorite Lv. X and why

and please be original, we all know why Luxray GL X, flygon X, dusknoir X, gengar X, and all those others cost $50 on ebay

for me, i take gardevoir X really nicely, it has an instant KO move. Couple that with Gallade SW and you have a nice KOing team. If you leveled up from a SW Gardevoir, you also take nice advantage of using your opponent's supporter cards in his/her discard pile. Couple that with Ampharos SW and your opponent will cry at the thought that he/she ever put supporters in their deck =]

Idk, i was thinking of the most tormentful lv X.... so what do you think?

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
and please be original, we all know why Luxray GL X, flygon X, dusknoir X, gengar X, and all those others cost $20 on ebay

Luxray GL being $20 on ebay? Lol I wish. You'll be lucky if you can get one for under $70 right now.

And back on-topic. My favorite Lv.X is probably Giratina. 30 spread is pretty good and easy to do in the right decks. And having the opponent discard a card every time they attack is just an added bonus. I also went 3-1 at Worlds Grinder with 2 Giratina Lv.X in my deck. (I had to drop though because I was extreamly tired. That and I wanted to trade more)

Last edited:

Nidoprince

Oh c'mon, Gardevoir Lv. X is over 20 dollars. And if that's someone's opinion, it's their opinion, it's not unoriginal. And Luxray GL is worth about 70 dollars.

Well, based on the fact Dusknoir Lv. X can't be my favorite, I'd have to say Infernape Lv. X. My friend used a deck with it and it is awesome. I don't want to steal his idea though. What it does is you use Rushing Flames on Infernape PL once you've attatched some Energy onto your Pokemon for early damage. You could also use Felicity's and stuff to discard the Energy. After that, Level up to Infernape X and Flare Up for 150 damage for 2 Energy, and you get the 8 energy back into your deck. Who doesn't like 2 for 150?

blaZofgold

whatever. 80 dollars. yeah thats what i meant
well, i found a flygon X for 25 and i thought taht was about right

changed my first post =]

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Oh boy, I like a lot of Lv.X cards soooo I don't know what my favorite is...I'm gonna go with Darkrai Lv.X cause he helps any Dark type deck with his Poke-Body so you can deal MASSIVE damage.

However Heatran Lv.X is also fun to use when it sits on your bench because you can use powerful moves like Fire Spin or moves that require you to discard fire/metal energy. Plus as an added bonus when a Pokemon is burned they always take damage, I find it fun to use.

...Whats so great about Luxray Lv.X again?...

Nidoprince

...Whats so great about Luxray Lv.X again?...

It can be teched in any deck. You slap it on your active Luxray GL and you can switch out anyone and hit them for 60 damage. OR, like I like to use it, retreat to Luxray GL, level up, Bright Look, Poketurn, send up something much more powerful and attack. That's what I do with Blazeray (Torkoal tech) and it seems awesome.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I'm an ;133;lutions & Lions <3er...but since we can't use ;405; GL Lv.X...I've gotta use these 2:
98-glaceon-lv.x.jpg
99-leafeon-lv.x.jpg

Now if it's comes to primes it's these:
promo-espeon-prime.gif
promo-umbreon-prime.gif

Edit: I've got 2 more:
126-shaymin-lv.x.jpg
127-shaymin-lv.x.jpg

ONE THAT I REALY HATE!!
122-dialga-g-lv.x.jpg

Last edited:

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
Infernape 4 Lv.X or Garchomp C Lv.X. Infernape 'cuz it gave me 21st place (although my last Intimidating Roar cost me the top cut match because of time being called just after ;_;), and Garchomp CX for being epic.

Also, please tell me where the Luxrays are being sold for $50 and where I can sell my Dusky X and Gengar X for $50 =O

~L_X_F

blaZofgold

garchomp X was one of the "dont mention this one since it is so cheap"...

leafeon and glaceon X is interesting, since you really have to chose your regular leafeons and glaceons to make it work

and your deck has to be really strategized

ex. Leafeon RR and Glaceon RR, for leafeon have a sceptile MT grass deck, for glaceon have a Vaporeon empoleon water deck

Nidoprince

Leafeon works best with Feraligatr, Glaceon works best with pretty much any card that locks. 'Nuff said.

blaZofgold

Flygon X is one of the cheap ones.....

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
You didn't mention Garchomp, sir ;o

~L_X_F

blaZofgold

you mean garchomp regular X? That one is REALLY CHEAP but I havent seen many people use it so I left it out.

Garchomp without X is insane already (either 120dmg[minus 20 per energy attached to opponent] with 3 energy or +40 dmg to all attacks when it has a rainbow energy. That's 110 for 3, better than Donphan prime!!) Garchomp X is like instant revival of ANY pokemon and free damage deal in the beginning. Plus its a colorless so you can spam double colorless energy as well. INSANE

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
you mean garchomp regular X? That one is REALLY CHEAP but I havent seen many people use it so I left it out.

Garchomp without X is insane already (either 120dmg[minus 20 per energy attached to opponent] with 3 energy or +40 dmg to all attacks when it has a rainbow energy. That's 110 for 3, better than Donphan prime!!) Garchomp X is like instant revival of ANY pokemon and free damage deal in the beginning. Plus its a colorless so you can spam double colorless energy as well. INSANE

You mean MT Garchomp? Because having a Rainbow Energy attached to it will stop Rainbow Scales from working. Any special energy like Rainbow = bad for MT Garchomp. ;)

Nidoprince

MT Garchomp is pretty cool, but it can be a little slow. Mabye for a similar and quicker effect you could try Porygon-Z GE?

jjag20

my favorite besides luxray is giratina you can destroy bench pokemon with it and its a good combinationf or tyranitar prime atm