• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're Favorite Starting Normal Type

Which Rodent is you favorite?

• Total voters

Flare64

Proud Gen III Fan
Which of the normal starting rodents is your favorite? ;019; ;161; ;263; ;399;
I like Zigzagoon. It looks like it would be a cool pet to have.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Sentret. Because Furret is better than that crap.

ZFXZFX

Zigzagoon. Sentret is second though.

Gizadude

Zigzagoon, it was the least annoying of the four to encounter(despite Sentret being morning exclusive in GSC) , has a nice design and has the best looking evo of the four in my oppinion.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I picked Sentret because he evolves into Furret and Furret is cool. :D

hIrAm

Bidoof! I think Bibarel is pretty neat. Plus, I'm Canadian, so I have to stick with the beavers! Zigzagoon was a close second though.

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
Zigzagoon, because Linoone is the HM slave to end all HM slaves.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Sentret, Rattatta is ok, but I hate Raticate... and Zigzagoon is pretty cool too

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
Zigzagoon is the cutest and most awesome, compared to the other three of course. It's the only of the starting normal types that I can say I honestly like, then comes Sentret.

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
In my opinion...
1. Zigzagzoon. (Good pokemon-looking pokemon)
2. Sentret. (It's alright but I just like zigzagzoon better)
3. Bidoof (It's really common but kinda cute)
4. Rattata (I hate Raticate. Nuff said.)

Dattebayo

Banned
Zigzagoon, better looking than the others.

Sandkitty-Nya

Kekekekeh!
Zigzagoon, cause first of all, its cute, and I love its evolution! *hugs Linoone* And anyone who says its only good as a HM slave, well, in platinum, I got up to the Elite Four with a Linoone on my team, and she wasn't even close to being a HM slave, she was awesome in battle :D

degausser

In the Cookie Jar
Hm, it is a battle between Sentret and Zigzagoon. Mainly because Furret and Linoone are pretty cool Pokemon.

Rokroad

Hot Drops
In order.

1. Sentret, I really like Furret.
2. Bidoof/Zigzagoon, like them both to. Adore the dumbness of Bibarel.
3. Rattate.

mas

I just click on any of them all of them stink pretty much.
Rattata if evolved and leard hyper fang he get a little better.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
rattata becuase of hyper fang i love that attack. If not then sentret then zigzagoon but everbody hates bidoof.