• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

You're in my spot.

Samurott @ Life Orb
Naive/Torrent
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Return
~ Superpower

Cinccino @ Life Orb
Jolly/Skill Link
~ Tail Slap
~ Bullet Seed
~ Rock Blast
~ Wake-up Slap

Arcanine @ Choice Band
Jolly/Intimidate
~ Flare Blitz
~ Outrage
~ Close Combat
~ Extremespeed

Flygon @ Leftovers
Naughty/Levitate
~ Earthquake
~ Dragon Claw
~ Fire Blast
~ Rock Slide

Lucario @ Life Orb
Hasty/Inner Focus
~ Aura Sphere
~ Work Up
~ Extremespeed
~ Dragon Pulse

Ampharos @ Wise Glasses
Calm/Static
~ Thunderbolt
~ Focus Blast
~ Charge Beam
~ Signal Beam/Cotton Guard

Just so you know, this team WILL be used for White 2.

chap196

For Samurott
Grass Knot instead of Return for a lot more coverage, also it help you to kill Water Type Pokemon.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I'm fairly sure Lucario won't need ExtremeSpeed for priority as it has decent Speed.Rock Slide is probably the way to go.

Btw it's Focus Miss not Focus Blast
:/

Aurath8

Wow, a lot of people seem to be using Starter/Arcanine/Lucario/Flygon/Random/Random for BW2.

I'm fairly sure Lucario won't need ExtremeSpeed for priority as it has decent Speed.Rock Slide is probably the way to go.
:/

It's still a very powerful priority move though. Speaking of Lucario, Shadow Ball > Dragon Pulse. You'll have more problems with Psychic and Ghost types than Dragons, and you still have amazing neutral coverage.

I'd go with Technician on Cinccino. Wake-Up Slap gets a nice boost and all your other moves are still pretty awesome, hitting anywhere between 75 and 187.5 power not counting STAB.

That's it really, nice team.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Move your lazy mexican *** chris, you're in my spot

nice team, no real improvements I see :D

@chap
the only type that grass knot hits super effectively that isn't covered already is water. As for return lets you hit almost every pokemon along with surf.
I think return is a better way to go

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
I'm fairly certain Wild Charge should be on that Arcanine, unless it's no longer a TM and no one told me.

I would CC > Extreme Speed on Lucario.

Flappy

<3 Flappy
1.Samurott @ Muscle Band
Ability: Torrent
Nature:Adamant
-Waterfall
-X-Scissors
-Return
-Swords Dance
Go with this Physical set. It will work far better than a mixed Samurott. Pretty simple set up then sweep.

2.Cinccino @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
Nature: Jolly
-Tail Slap
-Bullet Seed
-Rock Blast
-Wake-up Slap
Good, I kinda wanna use this guy now.

3.Arcanine @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
-Flare Blitz
-Wild Charge
-Close Combat
-Extreme Speed
Arcanine definately wants Wild Charge, for that extra added coverage.

4.Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Adamant
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Thunder Punch
-Rock Slide
Thunder Punch for more added on coverage.

5.Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Hasty
-Aura Sphere
-Work Up
-Extreme Speed
-Dragon Pulse
Its actually pretty useful for Lucario to have Extreme Speed for that priority. Him having a base 90 stat in Speed. Makes him
rather slow to most Pokes. Overrall its fine.

6.Ampharos @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Static
Nature: Timid
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
-Thunderwave
-Signal Beam
Thunderwave for it may help give your team an advantage. Due to the crippling.

Very nice team overrall. I wish you luck!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
1.Samurott @ Muscle Band
Ability: Torrent
Nature:Adamant
-Waterfall
-X-Scissors
-Return
-Swords Dance
Go with this Physical set. It will work far better than a mixed Samurott. Pretty simple set up then sweep.

2.Cinccino @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
-Tail Slap
-Bullet Seed
-Rock Blast
-Wake-up Slap
Good, I kinda wanna use this guy now.

3.Arcanine @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
-Flare Blitz
-Wild Charge
-Close Combat
-Extreme Speed
Arcanine definately wants Wild Charge, for that extra added coverage.

4.Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Adamant
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Thunder Punch
-Rock Slide
Thunder Punch for more added on coverage.

5.Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Hasty
-Aura Sphere
-Work Up
-Extreme Speed
-Dragon Pulse
Its actually pretty useful for Lucario to have Extreme Speed for that priority. Him having a base 90 stat in Speed. Makes him
rather slow to most Pokes. Overrall its fine.

6.Ampharos @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Static
Nature: Timid
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
-Thunderwave
-Signal Beam
Thunderwave for it may help give your team an advantage. Due to the crippling.

Very nice team overrall. I wish you luck!

Physical Samurott wants Superpower>X-Scissor.And Flygon should go with Fire Blast>Thunderpunch since otherwise you'll have a hard time dealing with Ferrothorn and co.

I would stick with Charge Beam for the boost.

Flappy

<3 Flappy
Physical Samurott wants Superpower>X-Scissor.And Flygon should go with Fire Blast>Thunderpunch since otherwise you'll have a hard time dealing with Ferrothorn and co.

I would stick with Charge Beam for the boost.
No he doesn't you can't afford to lose Attack, it makes Swords Dance useless. You would just have to set back up with Swords Dance.
This is a standard Physical Flygon set. If you want to be a mixed then suggest a mixed set to him. If you have problems with a Ferrothorn why not switch a Poke? Even if it gives you boosts it doesn't give much. Plus Charge Beam is a pretty weak attack. Your just gonna keep using that weak attack to give you a little boost at a time? Having 2 attacking moves of the same type can be rather un useful any ways.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Well Superpower is still a great move , so what if it lowers Attack , if he cares then he can switch an besides ; it's only ingame.

Charge Beam is fine as a move since it gets STAB and has a 50% chance of boosting your Special Attack by one stage.That's the reason he had it in the first place
:l

Flappy

<3 Flappy
Well Superpower is still a great move , so what if it lowers Attack , if he cares then he can switch an besides ; it's only ingame.

Charge Beam is fine as a move since it gets STAB and has a 50% chance of boosting your Special Attack by one stage.That's the reason he had it in the first place
:l
Charge Beam is a chose but I would rather cripple with a Thunderwave then full on attack. Instead of repeating Charge Beam for a 50/50 chance to only boost my Special Attack by 1.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Don't normal and bug have fairly similar coverage?I personally don't see much use for return.
I'd also replace thunderbolt with discharge-this way you've got an extra opportunity to paralyze your opponent.
Chargebeam requires a bit of luck-this could be substituted instead or replaced with something else.
But 1.5x ampharos' sp.attack is quite scary.
Quite a few ground types will outspeed Ampharos,and without recovery,it's relatively pointless to use cotton guard unless you'd like it to have a more defensive role on your team.

Last edited:

andresballer03

bug is the way to go for samurott, it hits dark and spychic (main types in unova) HARD.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
bug is the way to go for samurott, it hits dark and spychic (main types in unova) HARD.

Lol , you no have no clue what you're doing. Psychic and Dark Types aren't a threat to Samurott so Bug Type moves aren't the only choice. Besides ; Suerpower takes care of Dark Types :p

Anyways I have to agree on Wild Charge for Arcanine. It might come in handy. But only one problem ; now you'll have two Moves that cause Recoil.

Flappy

<3 Flappy
Lol , you no have no clue what you're doing. Psychic and Dark Types aren't a threat to Samurott so Bug Type moves aren't the only choice. Besides ; Suerpower takes care of Dark Types :p

Anyways I have to agree on Wild Charge for Arcanine. It might come in handy. But only one problem ; now you'll have two Moves that cause Recoil.
Wild Charge doesn't have recoil.

I see my RMT has devolved into petty arguments, how uplifting.

Thank you to Jordan, Oscar, Aura (both of you).

I like Skill Link because 125 base power attacks are too, too good, even from its stats.