• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Youtube and the nintendo hateing google did its again with the wii u web browser T_T

SkyTheMagicalSpiritualFox

A wild Heavenly Fairy Type Creatures Appeared!
Maybe i put this topic in the wrong place but I think this need to have its own thread

First youtube had that's bull crap of freezing the system everytime you watch youtube video on the wii u web browser i'm glad nintendo fixed that's

but now i can't comments on people channels or video or make any type of feel back on the site anymore accept in pm because of that's god awful satan loveing evil and corrupt nintendo hateing google plus when i join the evil of google plus or wait sorry i meant when i was being force by google to join google plus because i won't be able to comments or do anything on youtube if i don't join its won't let's me make comments at all on my wii u on youtube anyway just let me pm people its like google was telling me to go F myself for having a wii u

I'm starting to really seriously think google hate nintendo but my questions for you guy is that's had anyone else had this problem and don't say just use a computer because its getting repair and i like useing the wii u to comments on youtube better than typing on a computer so please leave your thoughts below and if you got a idea to fixed this issues that's will be great,