• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YouTube Live

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Well, YouTube is hosting its very first live show today in San Francisco, and is streaming it across the country. For those who are watching it, what did you think?

I must say, I'mkind of disappointed. The only real reason I tuned in was to see my YouTube idol, thewinekone, air his video. But he hasn't shown up yet. And it doesn't look like he will. ='[

I rather enjoyed the Mythbusters segment and the Charlie the Unicorn clip. Epic.

The two speed-stacking kids were pathetic. I was cringing the whole way when the kid on the right (I will refrain from saying fat) kept screwing up.

But OH MY GOD I was squealing when Smosh made a surprise appearance. 8D

But yeah. What did all of you think? Favorite segments? Anything else you want to say about it?

Edit: Bo Burnham just performed. I've never heard of him, but his song had me in stitches. xD

Edit2: THEWINEKONE JUST APPEARED :D

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
Just watched. Disappointed by the lack of Ponceman (Retardid Policeman) and nigahiga, and happy by the appearance of smosh, Charlie the Unicorn and Katy Perry in that sailor outfit.

EDIT: Oh and Mythbusters. They probably wouldn't have been there if it wasn't in San Fransisco.

evandeck

I missed this. Are they doing more? Which song did Bo sing? I'm guessing either 3.14 Apple Pi or High School Party Girl.

He sung "Welcome to Youtube".

Charlie the Unicorn has a bit of rick roll in it