• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Youtube Problem

Shaorune

Aquarius Sphere
Whenever I try and search for a video on Youtube, it tries to load for ages and doesn't load. It happens when I click on most links on the home page, too. Any ideas on what to do?

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
Just YouTube? It's probably an issue with their servers, it can happen from time to time...

Mewchirio

Yeah, om some videos, it takes ages to load.
Just try and avoid those videos, or maybe conatct YouTube

Mewchirio

Jerre

Gogoat!
Sometimes, many users are online and they uploading a bunch of videos. During browsing the site, the browser will not the page. And that's why Youtube lags. just wait and it will be gone. I just wait. just a server issue, not an issue of the computer.