• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Youtube Problem.....

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
When I want to watch a video on Youtube. It says "You either have your Javascript turned off or you haven't got the latest Adobe Flash Player"
I've got the latest flash player and refreshed but it still has the same message so it must be the Javascript. But how do I turn it on? Help please.

BCVM22

So... would you like to tell us what browser you use, or shall we play 20 Questions to determine it?

Yami Marius

Pokémon Wizard
I had the same problem for several days but only yesterday the problem had somehow solved itself. No downloads, no new webbrowser, suddenly it just worked again. If you ask me, someone at Youtube messed things up.

Chibbichan

i eated a butter...
It's what happened to me on Internet Explorer aswell. I kept searching on the internet but I found no fix. But as the person above said: a few days later, it just fixed itself. I dunno how... But it wasn't something to do with Youtube - because it always works perfectly on Firefox.

Last edited:

Cal

Random person
I would suggest you try firefox I've had no problems with it whatsoever.

I use Safari

the Apple Internet

Anyway it looks like Youtube is just Glitched up at the moment wait a few Days then try a New Web browser

Yami Marius

Pokémon Wizard
I does now, but a few days ago it didn't. And a friend of mine had a simuler problem. While youtube didn't work with Firefox, it still worked with Explorer. Youtube is just glitched.