• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

YouTube Video Editor Help- Need to add credits

LimeSoda

My friend and I are in a video contest and we already submitted the URL of the video-- after further examination we learned we needed copyright information in the credits. We need to add credits to the video without changing the URL.

With the new YouTube video editor, is it possible to add credits? I believe there is a way to upload your own video (which would be credits with a consistent design/text to the video) then put it at the very end of an already uploaded video. I don't know how, though, does anyone?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
My friend and I are in a video contest and we already submitted the URL of the video-- after further examination we learned we needed copyright information in the credits. We need to add credits to the video without changing the URL.

With the new YouTube video editor, is it possible to add credits? I believe there is a way to upload your own video (which would be credits with a consistent design/text to the video) then put it at the very end of an already uploaded video. I don't know how, though, does anyone?

I don't think you can keep an youtube URL, while changing it. You may need to send an another link in. Youtube does offer an video editing service, but what you needs probably will create a new URL, it also is very limited in what you can do in it.

LimeSoda

I don't think you can keep an youtube URL, while changing it. You may need to send an another link in. Youtube does offer an video editing service, but what you needs probably will create a new URL, it also is very limited in what you can do in it.

I cannot send in another link, unfortunately. I guess I'll test using another video to see if it changes the URL or not