• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Youtube video help

*Light*

Rayquaza rules!!
I've tried installing Mozilla Firefox and updating my adobe flashpaper but most of the youtube videos are still stuck on the loading screen. What's wrong?

When I first installed Firefox, Youtube worked perfectly. Occasionally I have the same problem as you, though. There's a new version of Firefox out soon, which should hopefully fix this problem. If you really want to watch Youtube videos and can't wait, I'd suggest watching them on IE untit the new version comes out.

*Light*

Rayquaza rules!!
I've already tried using Internet Explorer. Doesn't work. And it's not cuz of an antivirus either. What could be wrong?

*Light*

Rayquaza rules!!
One more thing I should mention. The videos which appear on the homepage are the ones which I can easily watch cuz they're working. When I search for a video, then the results dont work, except for a very few, like this one :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBs7IZ4K3OY So, is it still the internet connection which is messed up?

*Light*

Rayquaza rules!!
Broadband at 256k. Connected via a wireless router. Was like this even before the videos stopped loading.