• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Crossroads of Chaos TCG Thread

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
TDGS had all secret exclusives, maybe this wil follow suit? And I wonder what Virus Cannon's effect will be; somehow I doubt it's the manga's effect.

TDGS had all secret exclusives, maybe this wil follow suit? And I wonder what Virus Cannon's effect will be; somehow I doubt it's the manga's effect.

It's actually this for the real card.
Tribute any number of monsters on your side of the field (except tokens). For each Tributed monster, your opponent must select 1 Spell Card from his/her Deck and send it to the Graveyard.

Not quite as good obviously.

About this spoiler, when I saw it yesterday I thought it was a bit too early. Still, at least they're putting in Neos Wiseman and Divine/God Neos to finish off basically what's left of the E-Heroes.

Oh, and with so many plants in this set, I fully expected us to finally get Botanical Lion.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I'd love to see the CSOC SE have DAD or JD [/wishfulThinking]

I'd love it to have Dandylion though

arapokeyugioh

Master Mentalist
Sweeeet set is it better then The Duelist Genesis?

Sweet 2 new spellcasters,and it seems I messed on my shreik comment Rei-Mei,is the Japaneses god of thunder and Rai-Jin is maybe the god of lightning I heard it was the god of thunder from someone who researched it on pojo.Well these are my guesses to what the tcg cards might do some of them are referenced to the names but some are not.
Rai-Mei and Rai-Jin might be thunder monsters so i think they will have an effect like ThunderKing witch Japanese name had Rai in it's name.
Tempest reminds me of destruction so maybe Tempest Magician has an effect that has to do with spell counters and since tempests are storms spell tarp,or monster destruction.Sorcerer of Night's End reminds me of something that breaks or destroys night witch is darkness.Gald Beast Retiari has a similar name to Bestiari so I think his a synchro with bestiari as a non-tuner.

Some guesses for rarities

Secrets of course Rose Warrior Of Revenge I'm guessing since it has revenge in it's name it's effect activates when your card is destroyed then it does it's revenge since it's the sneek preview card and is numbered EN.00 it has to be secret.I also think it's the LV.4 tuner

Divine Neos

glad beast Retiari since ude always wants Glad's to be hard to get and since they reprinted the best Glad card in the Duelist Genesis SE

Puppet Master

one of the new spellcaster monsters witch ever one has the best effect but I want the best one to be ultra but knowing ude this won't happen

one of the new Thunder monsters

Red ogre if his not ultra

Goka since his counter part Ice Master was secret

Ultras

Black Rose Dragon highly likely

Turbo Warrior highly likely

Doomkaiser Dragon

Revived King Hades

Tytannial Princess Of Camellias

Thorn Queen

Mosaic Manticore

Time Machine

Red Ogre if not secret

Neos Wiseman

I just hope ude does the same thing with good rarities like they did with The
Duelist Genesis

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Sweet 2 new spellcasters,and it seems I messed on my shreik comment Rei-Mei,is the Japaneses god of thunder and Rai-Jin is maybe the god of lightning I heard it was the god of thunder from someone who researched it on pojo.Well these are my guesses to what the tcg cards might do some of them are referenced to the names but some are not.
Rai-Mei and Rai-Jin might be thunder monsters so i think they will have an effect like ThunderKing witch Japanese name had Rai in it's name.
Tempest reminds me of destruction so maybe Tempest Magician has an effect that has to do with spell counters and since tempests are storms spell tarp,or monster destruction.Sorcerer of Night's End reminds me of something that breaks or destroys night witch is darkness.Gald Beast Retiari has a similar name to Bestiari so I think his a synchro with bestiari as a non-tuner.

Some guesses for rarities

Secrets of course Rose Warrior Of Revenge I'm guessing since it has revenge in it's name it's effect activates when your card is destroyed then it does it's revenge since it's the sneek preview card and is numbered EN.00 it has to be secret.I also think it's the LV.4 tuner

Divine Neos

glad beast Retiari since ude always wants Glad's to be hard to get and since they reprinted the best Glad card in the Duelist Genesis SE

Puppet Master

one of the new spellcaster monsters witch ever one has the best effect but I want the best one to be ultra but knowing ude this won't happen

one of the new Thunder monsters

Red ogre if his not ultra

Goka since his counter part Ice Master was secret

Ultras

Black Rose Dragon highly likely

Turbo Warrior highly likely

Doomkaiser Dragon

Revived King Hades

Tytannial Princess Of Camellias

Thorn Queen

Mosaic Manticore

Time Machine

Red Ogre if not secret

Neos Wiseman

I just hope ude does the same thing with good rarities like they did with The
Duelist Genesis

Goka, Spirit of Malice wasn't Ice Master's official counterpart, and I don't think the Rais will be Secret, I don't think any of the new TCG cards will be Secret...

Zaraze

Drifblim landing!
I want to know what Rose Warrior does, Sneak Peak Promo so it'll be relatively easy to get a playset. I'd actually guess at Rose Warrior been the level 4 Tuner tbh.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I want to know what Rose Warrior does, Sneak Peak Promo so it'll be relatively easy to get a playset. I'd actually guess at Rose Warrior been the level 4 Tuner tbh.

I don't care much for for the Sneak Peak card, I just want to know if those Rai cards are Thunder-Types, and if they'll be any use in my deck.

Either Rose be that level 4 tuner or that one plant card that'll actually help towards the deck I want to build.

Mikau

Better then you
Just because everyone hates the Morphtronic cards. I'm gonna make a deck when I get them. I love the name too.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Go ahead and take a shot at it Rai, perhaps we could have a little competition?

I'm also considering Coelcanth, swarm, Virus Cannon. >.<

^^ Yay!

I'll post mine verison, I'd be pretty curious to see your variation...

Coelcanth + Virus Cannon = Ouch.

I'd like to see a deck that could use Virus Cannon to wreck havoc, I hope it's relatively cheap...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Virus Cannon sends opponent's Spells to the Graveyard.....
And White-Horns Dragon eats the Spells in opponent's Graveyard to power itself up :D

Seems to be a nice idea, swarm DARK monsters for Virus Cannon, then blast off with WHD. Maybe slap in Mystic Plasma Zone for more power boost, since WHD is DARK? :p