• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's discussion #2

YukiJadenSurvives

Funny they keep all the names, and give bad puns.

Rys

Postcount melting!
nah its pretty bad compared to the first and second season

royo

Banned
yeah na mean

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
So 4kids is making the fans choose between 7 god awful theme songs for which one they're going to use. no joke, check 4kids website.

So let me get this straight...They made SEVEN of their OWN songs...yet they wont spend money to get the rights to the BGM of the original song and just translate it.

Seriously. W.T.F. >_>

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

The dub is pretty meh. Btw, about those 7 god awful songs, no trace of them on 4kid's website, guess they decided then...

EDIT: Found them
We are the Ones - What the HELL is this?
Better be better than best - Erm....what the hell?
Rev it Up - This one is better than the last two, but is still sucky
Need for Speed - I actually like this one a bit, especially compared to the previous three
Secret of Five - This one is actually pretty cool
We Ride to Survive - What the hell is this?
Hyper Drive - This one is alright, but if anything it would suit an ending theme more.

Because we seem to have no choice but to choose one, I'd go for 'Secret of Five'

also what is up with the spelling 'Yuese' .................

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
5d's is getting pretty good, definately seems the creators are trying to create a decent plot cards, bikes, and all.

The end of the Bommer duel (including the awesome final monster battle that reminded me of a scene from TTGL almost) was pretty cool.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Correction, the creators are trying to make up for GX.

Cyan

Mortal
I don't like 4 kids

No one does, but that's not the point of the thread, is it?

Of those seven...I'll pick 'Secret of Five'. If only they did this with the first, and had the ORIGINAL songs from the first series (The one that had awesome music) and second.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Oh, and a 5d's Video Game was announced for the Wii called "Wheelie Breakers".

Looks like it'll somehow mix the card game with a racing game...odd, but it could be pretty neat.

uber gon

Accept Change
The end of the Bommer duel (including the awesome final monster battle that reminded me of a scene from TTGL almost) was pretty cool.

What does TTGL stand for?

Just saw the current episode and I must say that Aki looks A LOT prettier with her hair down.:)

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
I saw the recent episode and I have to say, It's getting better and better with every passing episode.

I love how they don't just focus on Riding duels and they have normal classic duels too.

In my honest opinion, Eventhough there have only been 22 episodes so far, it's already better than pretty much all of GX.

My favorite characters are Ruka and Aki. ^_^

Oh and side note, This series BGM (especially some of the pieces I heard in Ruka's and the current episode's duel) is so like...amazing

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if we'll see Aki with a different hairstyle in later episodes?

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX
I thought they were built into the motorbikes.
Not all of them, like Yuusei's.

Ok, let me add a clause. They are not distant from people, because they have no problem with conversation. Also, the reason that they don't trust anyone enough to be friends with them is because they think that friendship=weakness. The trust part comes from not trusting a person enough to think that the friendship is worth the "weakness".
Aaahhh, Burai from Ryuusei no Rockman 2 (aka Rogue from Megaman Starforce 2, if you didn't know. >_>)

5D's is turning out great, althoguh they are clearly running out of ideas.

uber gon

Accept Change
Dear god I hope so, Her hair is normally like..really hideous, But when she had it down it was good. haha.

Yeah, she looked PRETTY with her hair down.:)

uber gon

Accept Change

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Let me tell you this: you're daft if you don't think that "Yusaki" pairings are going to start popping up around the internet after episode 23.

EDIT: Just been to DeviantArt. Too late.

Last edited: