• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's discussion #2

Megamiz

Neverchanging Avvie
Let me tell you this: you're daft if you don't think that "Yusaki" pairings are going to start popping up around the internet after episode 23.

EDIT: Just been to DeviantArt. Too late.

i have no idea what that means, but yay ~Sirnight~! hi

i like the progress of 5ds, currently its much more engaging than gx was this far in, imo

BlueDragonfangirl

To late my friend, to late. Yuusei/Aki pairing was already popular way before they even meet, now that they have it will be twice as popular. But man, yah 5D just keeps getting better and better. I mean so much character development, some thing we never got in GX than darker duels and we get choices between riding duels and regular duels. Seriously one of the best, Orginal Yugioh series and 5D are so great.

uber gon

Accept Change
Let me tell you this: you're daft if you don't think that "Yusaki" pairings are going to start popping up around the internet after episode 23.

EDIT: Just been to DeviantArt. Too late.

Well the main guy and main girl are always paired up in various animé, so why not this one.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
i have no idea what that means, but yay ~Sirnight~! hi

i like the progress of 5ds, currently its much more engaging than gx was this far in, imo

Like, "romantic" pairings, you know? And I had no idea I was so popular, haven't seen you in a while.

And yeah, guess I should have known it was outrageously popular by now. Anyone see the preview for 23? Bondage? :D

uber gon

Accept Change
And yeah, guess I should have known it was outrageously popular by now. Anyone see the preview for 23? Bondage? :D

It's just a vine. What's the big deal?

SmartD

Hm. This Yusei/Aki pairing could be the new Yugi/Tea and Jaden/Alexis.

Only 12 days until 5D's premieres on tv(13 for me because where I live Saturday cartoons air on Sundays :p).

Cyan

Mortal
Like, "romantic" pairings, you know? And I had no idea I was so popular, haven't seen you in a while.

5ds has bondage? I now have a reason to watch it.

uber gon

Accept Change
I still don't see how vines could possibly mean bondage "fantasies".

uber gon

Accept Change
It's anime. It always does.

Just watch the preview for episode 23 and the end of 22, Cyan.

Meh, reminds of of one time my cousins tied me up somewhere and left me someplace.:p

SmartD

I watched the dub for the first episode and it was great. The characters sound like the ones from the original (Yusei-Tristan, Jack-Bakura, Trudge-Atem). There was lots of action during the duel, and Yusei winning was awesome.The only problem I had was Rally's voice. His voice keeps changing from a boy to a girl with a scratchy voice which makes it confusing since he has long hair like a girl. Other than that it was a great episode. I can't wait for the next one.

uber gon

Accept Change
Except I doubt those were thorny vines =[

True, they weren't thorny vines.

Just saw the most recent episode. Jack is still a jerk, although one who watches others backs, more or less.

uber gon

Accept Change
5d's already has something GX never had, Character development :D

Well GX had character development, just not ones of positive results.

uber gon

Accept Change

BlueDragonfangirl

Were talking about the Jappaness version here right not the dubbed? Did any one see the newest episode? It was epic win ^^